Reviews for Love Striken
hinsha chapter 14 . 3/7
Pls continue the story till abhirika meet each other iam a true abhirika fan and i dont eant them to seperate pls pls pls continue
Guest chapter 14 . 1/31/2014
Great story superb i love story
Aditya chapter 14 . 4/15/2013
Plz don't separate them. They love each other.
Let abhijeet get his love
DewDrop29 chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
Story was awsome & end was great bt i think u should continue:)
tad fan chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
FK , i seriously think that u shud continue writing this story , plz dont mind but i actually want tabhirika together in this story ...neways nice chapter but abhirika on different paths , quite dissappointing according to me , plz plz dont get hur sorry agar i hurt u ... but in my opinion , u shud write more ...
smita chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
no dude you just can't stop it like this. you plz complete both swayamwar as well as this one. all the best.
darknite0403 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Was a very soft and simple chap. Its true that if kismat wants we will get something but we have to put our efforts for the thing we want the most. And Abhijit shld have put his CID powers to find Tarika instead of leaving her. Words speak louder in love sometimes. And do continue. Fav part was Tarika and ACP talk. Was touche. :)
Guest chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
enjoyable story you can show some DUO movements
Kdlove-uall chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
HBey veru nice update dear...I like Abhi-Tarika emotional convo nd love Daya's caring towards Abhi...I know Tarika got hurt badly but u can't leave ur loved one like this...on his own...hope Tarika came back...
DF-Daya's Daredevil chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
Very nice one...

Some how I feel Tarika was right in taking that decision... I am not against Abhijeet... but Some how I feel its Tarika's self respect which is hurt by Abhijeet

Very nice one... I am the one who saying from start that all should be well between Abhrika but I am happy with this ending
Raven'sCAT chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
please continue with your stupidism although i don't think it is stupidism. i loved this story throughout and please tell us in the end if they ever meet or not.
Vampire Breath chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
this was a perfect story and a neutral end which i love that if not abhirika then nothing ;) but if you are willing do continue yaar, agar mera stupidism chal sakta hai toh tumhara toh scope hi scope hai :D
KamiKaze Me chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
why yar?
bst of luck futur project.
Cidian.Me chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Aweoosme but I never felt YHAT Devyana was a bad gal. Officer but still overall aweome ABHIRIKA US BRAKING UL ?
Waiting for nxtplz
Update fast
Originals143 chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
When the lady started giving her explanation, I had guessed it was Divyana! :) but great update.. Worth the wait! :)