Reviews for Meeting the Other Heroes
ARG0 chapter 3 . 6/30/2016
This is awesome! Also is it just me or can you not view the reviews?
ARG0 chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Awesome first chapter! I have no idea who this stranger is because I haven't finished reading HP, and it kind of reminds me of someone from PJ but I don't remember who.
Emma chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
Plz make more this is amazing
Anonymous chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Why aren't you updating
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 3 . 1/13/2016
I really like this story! Please continue it! Also, please correct your spelling errors with a lot of words here. Examples: excellent, not excelent; that, not tha; Arthur, not Arther; etc.
AnandaSquiddy chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
It's AWESOME!
DramaLlama chapter 2 . 2/6/2015
Is it Merlin?! I haven't checked the comments yet and cheated, so this is a pure guess. You know, how Mr. Weasly says "Merlins beard," a lot?
tiger49 chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
the stranger is hell. or bloody hell. one of those.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
vldemort!
FallingNarwhals chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
ease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please pleaseease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please pleaseease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please pleasePlease please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please UPDATE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Seven Half Bloods shall answer the call - Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, Frank
To storm or fire the world must fall - Idk
An oath to keep with final - Leo to Calypso
And foes bare arms to Doors of Death - Romans and Greeks coming togther
Isabel chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
This story was written . . .well, beautifully. :) You did an amazing job and created a story full of creativity, you managed to write your own story - if that makes sense. What I'm saying is that you wrote your own plot just with some information and the characters from other stories and yet the story wasn't like others I've read, this is probably the best fan-fiction I have read so far. Long story short - great job! :D
astridlover 12 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
My mind is blowing! I means, seriously, this is Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, AND magic treehouse? You my friend, are a genius.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Wow, such a good story! Great ideas.

P.S. 'your sister still roams free' on 3rd person PoV chapter three, roam is misspelt.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/10/2013