Reviews for Memories
Zoommerfish chapter 14 . 4/8
Moar

Seriously, this story is so good!
TheIrishLegend chapter 14 . 5/22/2014
That was a good chapter. It was so full of emotion. Arcee is gone, leaving a mentally and physically injured Jack behind. I nearly cried myself reading this chapter. Honestly. Anyway, very good. I look forward to your next chapter. May the luck of the Irish guide you on your writing adventures.
Jacob shives chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Interesting.
Benthino chapter 14 . 3/29/2014
Your ability to murder Autobugs is indeed impressive! I do hope you will continue with this marvel. Best wishes.
Xireana Prime chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
awesome! Now i wonder... will the bots meet his daughter? so many questions...
Guest chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Wow, this is an excelent story. I feel sorry that Arcee had to die but that really fits in the story. Not all endings are happy ones. ;-)
breyerloversunite chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
I have really enjoyed reading this story and I found it very emotional.

When I get to the parts when Jack keeps saying he hates motorcycles and the robots; I kinda cry every time. I am really looking forward to see why he feels this way and what caused it! I hope that you update soon because my eagerness won't be subdued!
Xireana Prime chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
awsome! there hasn't been an update in forever! XD thanx for it by the way and please update soon! this is an idea that hasn't been used before and is awesome!
LoveSickBot chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
This is getting better and better. Poor Jack seems to be guite innocent as he can't see that Arcee is deebly in love and that can't be fixed only broken. Arcee needs to figure out how to love her Jack, like a jealous human woman or like a loving femme guardian. Still I feel sorry for Arcee, she finally finds someone to love and then she loses him.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Wow this is an excelent story, I like how there are mysteries in here like why Jack has not mentioned Arcee in his memo and how we know only that Jacks wife had same name as that girl Jack left behind. Also its fun to see how Arcee is scary like a girlfriend that is deadly in love with boy and ready to do anything to keep him. I assume that Arcee let Jack to go to live human life or she died as Jack got married and had kids and grand kids. I hope that Arcee and Jack get some sort of cloture before Jack dies as I think that they really are made for eath other (brave warrior and his beutiful war machine).
bhark3 chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
If there is no where to run, no where to hide, and if you have zero chance of survival, stare right in that f**ker's eye Miko. Tell it that it should go f**k off. Spit in it's face! Show them all of the defiance in the world!

But, if you live, PLEASE BEG YOU BOTS TO GIVE YOU A METAL ARM! Then you could be Like Ed from FMA. Only without the leg. And the Alchemy. And the younger Sibling made of armor.

Maybe they can put a gun in it to compensate.

It was great to see that you updated this Story. I like it, I really do. I always thought that the 'Cons would make themselves known in the show.

I hope Miko does get away from this alive. If not, then I hope she does the things I said above.

Great chapter, hope things go well for you, and I'll see ya later.
haloangel21 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
Goodness, this story is very well written. :)

Er... is this going to be a Jack/Arcee love story? O_o
Elhini Prime chapter 12 . 3/11/2014
YES! I was so happy when I saw this in my inbox! Lovely chapter, very well done. Hope you update soon!
bhark3 chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
This is/was a good story. Please continue it! I wanna see what Arcee does and what Jack will do. Please, if you're still alive, if you still read the reviews, Please finish this story. It has so much potential. Please. That's all I ask. If you're having problems in life I'll understand, but I must know if you're still gonna make this.

Also to answer your question about an OOC, it means that a character is acting out of character. Like what you're doing with Arcee, as I doubt she would ever go as far as she is with Sierra.

I hope you read this message of continue with this story. Have a nice day and a nice future.
Ironbat77 chapter 11 . 1/15/2013
I really hope you continue with the story, such an intense cliffhanger