Reviews for The Waiting Time
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 5 . 5/30
One can safely say that Phoebe Figalilly Everett is one far out lady. Yet, one good crossover with Nanny trying to identify some hoods in Bay City for "STARSKY & HUTCH MEET NANNY & THE PROFESSOR" would be great to read?
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 4 . 5/30
Looking good so far. Plus, if one crossover had Prof. Everett had cousins in Texas by the name of Ewing? Now, "NANNY & THE PROFESSOR VISIT DALLAS" sounds like a very good crossover story title to read. Also, it'd be a good way for Cliff Barnes to go to prison, thereby ending the Barnes-Ewing Feud.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 3 . 5/30
Is Pastor Jason Prof. Everett's sibling? Sounds all too weird. Anyway, why not a crossover in the Everett family goes to Beverly Hills for one summer, and Prudence follows a path through the boundary hedge to the estate next door, and is led there by the smell of homemade lye soap boiling in a kettle, and befriends the Clampetts? Ofcourse, one would have to say that "NANNY & THE PROFESSOR MEET THE BEVERLY HILLBILLIES" would make for reading beyond belief, especially with supper in the billiard room on the pool table.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 5/30
So Trelawney Figalilly is Phoebe's sister? Amazing! LOL! Even finding a man for her is proving a tough task, too. Now, if only we could get to read a crossover titled "NANNY & THE PROFESSOR VISIT HOOTERVILLE" in which they visit with Prof. Everett's Uncle Fred and Aunt Doris Ziffel? It would be a nice way to combine "NANNY & THE PROFESSOR" with "GREEN ACRES" and "PETTICOAT JUNCTION".
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 5/30
So far so good. However, when can we expect a crossover in which they visit Prof. Everett's 1ST cousin Michael Rossi in a title such as "NANNY & THE PROFESSOR VISIT PEYTON PLACE"?
forever fan chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Well, we knew old Cholmendeley wasn't gone for good - he needs to pay for his terrible deeds! Interesting to see how the family is pulling together - and who is present and who is not.

Personally, I'm like the Professor and get a little light-headed with the details of childbirth. But it looks like we'll see Margaret Mary soon!

Another wonderful chapter!
forever fan chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very interesting start to the countdown to the baby's birth. I really love the development of Tom and Bernice and the inclusion of their son (and Helen's brother) into the story. Angels watching over the family is such a beautiful concept.

Wonderful chapter. Always looking forward to more...