Reviews for Knowledge
James Bailey chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
You say this is complete? It is not complete, you left it undone. update please I see another possible 5 chapters
Cassandra392 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I hope you will continue this story. I have enjoyed it. :)
Kinnorite chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I like it. I really like the premise of your story. It captured my attention and kept it. I would totally read any additonal stories you post about these characters.

I didn't see the "mine" part anywhere, but the other reviewer is right in regards that dragons don't call their riders "mine." My other little nitpicks is "The entire weyr will be in awe." It should be Weyr, not weyr. A weyr is where a dragonrider and dragon personally sleep in. A Weyr is the entirety of a dragonrider population, i.e. Fort Weyr. And anyone who has obtained the rank of Master or Journeyman has it capitazlied. Journeyman healer, Master fisherman.
Starsinger chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
1. No dragon calls their rider "mine". It's not cannon. Someome used it in a fic and it caught on like a really bad rash. 2. You used "Y20". I assume that means year. They don't use years, they use turns. I unfortunately stopped reading after the dragon called her rider mine, I was that annoyed.