Reviews for Constant Angel
PumpkinKitten chapter 26 . 2/3
Where is the next chapter? :( I need my morphine you know...
Guest chapter 26 . 12/9/2014
So when do you start and finish this story? It is really really good..
Guest chapter 17 . 12/8/2014
The B- is lucky I am not the mother of Meg, because I would love to put a bullet

right between his ugly ugly eyes and no he would not have survived my aim.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
Great keep going, story like is real good, but please finish it
Strange Demise chapter 26 . 12/4/2014
... Opera Ghost better mean randomly apearing in mirrors and seducing, not his ticks with the magic lasso.
PhantomFan01 chapter 26 . 12/1/2014
Well at least you gave it a shot...I guess the Opera Ghost will be making an appearance in the next chapter and they will be back together :) But Andre I really think that cough needs looking at :/ You are really sick :/ Can't wait for more :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
yep she is a fighter
PhantomFan01 chapter 25 . 10/9/2014
Oh no Erik is going to have an angry father after him :/ Erik you better keep your hand at the level of your eyes :/ Hopefully they will be able to settle their differences soon :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Ari Kiki Windchester chapter 25 . 10/8/2014
Aaaahhh! I've waited so long :D I love this story and now this dramas gonna kill me XD thank you for a great chapter. Please don't forget about it and get lazy? You have a beautiful thing going on here. Well done!
Elvis2392 chapter 24 . 5/27/2014
Hey there! You're really good. Writing stories has been one of my hobbies for awhile, you are one of many people that inspire me to pursue writing. Keep up the good work! Check out my current story Trials and Tribulations of a Prince.
Guest chapter 24 . 5/21/2014
Update! If you don't I'll cry and go insane. Please please please update!
PhantomFan01 chapter 24 . 5/19/2014
Dun dun dun...Erik is all serious again :/ I bet he is thinking about exacting revenge on Corbett's mother :/ When I was reading about the bit where Corbett says his papa made a kite it makes me think of that scene at the end of Disney's Mary Poppins movie :) Going to watch that little scene now on YouTube just because I can :D Love the fluffiness of this chapter and so glad Nadir is his papa now and can't wait for the next one :D
Shellbell-san chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Spain?! Ugh, i don't know what to feel; jealous that you'll be in a foreign country for a month or sad that you won't be able to post anything.
I like the level of maturity you're able to display in the characters. They've come a long way from where they were in chapter 1, and I think it's amazing how you're able to keep that consistent and also show them slipping into old habits.
I think it was a great idea to make Nadir a father again. If you face a roadblock with the main plot, perhaps you could discover the problems associated with his parenthood? There are just so many ways this could go.
I also love how you write Erik and Juliet as real people with emotions and opinions of their own, instead of those shallow, lovey-dovey couples seen in too many other stories.
Again, you're making great progress, and you're a great writer. (Don't let anybody tell you different!)
I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Shellbell-san
Rocky181 chapter 23 . 3/18/2014
Fabulous story! Update soon!
AmaraRB chapter 23 . 3/6/2014