Reviews for Constant Angel
PhantomFan01 chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
I hope Erik will be ok :( Tristan is such a good friend though :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
michellecarriveau chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
Omg...I was ecstatic when i saw you had posted a new chapter. I feel like it's been AGES! Lol please post more soon. I LOVE this story!
elizabeth-e-1313 chapter 20 . 11/14/2013
So amazing! I love this fanfic so much; please update soon! 3
Elvis2392 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hey. I love this story, when are you going to write some more? Please update soon!
Sonya-Valentine chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
WOOOOOO! *cheers and gives Brishan a prize* Prize for best brought-in-later-character goes to Brishan for popping up out of no-where and probably being the one to kill Gaston! (unless he lets Juliet do it... yesh, let's let Juliet do it...) I shall be awaiting your next chapter!
Sonya-Valentine chapter 14 . 10/15/2013
*curses loudly and repeatedly at Andre* WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER TO HER OWN DECISIONS AND LEAVE ERIK ALONE! *flips table and goes to total a town in her rage*
PhantomFan01 chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Yay Erik is ok...mostly :) Can't wait for the next chapter :D
michellecarriveau chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
Omg! I was so happy to see another chapter posted i could hardly wait to read it. Im on the edge of my seat! More soon please!
Smile chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
The wait for this chapter was well worth it. :) YAY! Gaston has been caught and they got Erik back! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
This story is wonderfully well-written. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before; I was so intent on continuing to read that it skipped my mind at the end of every chapter. He only things that on' quite make sense to me are that Erik was suddenly comfortable with walking in groups of people in broad daylight ( I haven't read Kay's novel, so I don't know if he was so confident in that version, but in most other versions, he seem much more self-conscious), and I thought in was strange that no one in Normandy ha heard that Juliet was supposedly dead. These, however, are small flaws in an otherwise perfect story. I shall wait with baited breath for the next chapter.
michellecarriveau chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
O. M. G! I am totally in love with this story! I am on the edge of my seat! Please post more soon
lazysailboat chapter 19 . 8/20/2013
oh no. please post soon I got captivated by your story. I love it. 3

P.S. damn gypsies
lazysailboat chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
They are just like beauty and the beast! I love your story.
lazysailboat chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I love your idea. im guessing this story is gonna be really cool. Leroux is the last name of the author of The Phantom of the Opera (Gaston Leroux). I chose this story as my classic for a school project is how I know that. I like how you got right into the action too. keep it up :)

Oh and I like that eric has a cat.
MysteriousWriter743 chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
SHERLOCK! *begins to hyperventilate from all the feels* Okay...give me a second to regain control. Oh I have been waiting for this kind of chapter! The one where all feels lost but every character must find their inner strength because they have to get back to each other. Keep up the awesome writing!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »