Reviews for Constant Angel
Shellbell-san chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
Sherlock! The reference was from Sherlock! \(-)/ You are awesome!
I like how you keep tying seemingly unimportant characters back into the story (namely Brishan and Corbett); it fascinates me how one is able to do so with such a limited course of action.
i am as interested as ever, and I am eager to find out how this whole fiasco is resolved.
This was a surprisingly wonderful birthday present!
Thank you for your devotion to this story despite your busy schedule!
Shellbell-san
PhantomFan01 chapter 19 . 8/15/2013
NO don't split them up D: Can't wait for the next chapter :D
phan chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I love ur story
Shellbell-san chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
Very well done. This is what I was talking about! You did a great job with Brishan. I cannot help but notice the foreshadowing of his return, however...
As always, you have employed excellent vocabulary and have made very few grammatical errors, but such is expected when one tries to rush the typing process for the benefit of the readers.
Thanks for the mention! I'm really glad you're taking others' advice into account. It's really constructive to allow new perspectives into a scenario; it will take you far!
The story is coming along really well! It seems to be building up more and more... I would suggest preparing for either a big finish or a surprising twist to keep the story going.
You can do it!
-Shellbell-san
MysteriousWriter743 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Okay first off great start to your story! I LOVE Ramin! I also can't wait to see what Juliet does next...

Leroux is the last name of the original author of the book "Le Fantome de la Opera" in French ( I apologize if it isn't 100% correct). Literally "The Phantom of the Opera" in English- Gaston Leroux.
(I am also a nerd :)
PhantomFan01 chapter 18 . 6/23/2013
I am glad Brishan has seen the error of his ways :) Hopefully Meg will forgive his actions :/ Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Shellbell-san chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Ah! Yet another splendid chapter to a stupendous story!
I am indeed sorrowful for poor Meg, but it was a necessary sacrifice for the progression of the story. I have to say I would have responded in quite a different manner, but, being the person she is, it was expected.
I do like how you built up the character of the mercenary, but I didn't think he would be a heartless as you made him look. He did used to have a family... Maybe make him let down his guard for a bit?
Hmmm... I think I have the book around here somewhere. Maybe I'll give it a read if I find it.
PhantomFan01 chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
Oh no poor Meg :( That man should go to hell :O Can't wait for the next chapter :D
Guest101 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
That sucks for Juliet... Hey! Technically it's his fault for not closing the trapdoor on the stage. *Let's out a huff* Erik can be really stubborn at times... but I still love him. Anywho, great story! And I know where you got "Leroux" from! Gaston Leroux is the author of "The Phantom of the Opera"! :3 Yay! Virtual Cookie Time!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2013
Beauty and the Beast lyrics! Perfect!
Shellbell-san chapter 16 . 5/1/2013
NO! Not that pesky cliffhanger again! Goodness... nearly kills me every time... *passes out*
Now, then, where was I? Oh, yes!
Very nice job. I like how you describe the back stories of your characters. You leave a little to be desired, then fill in the important, juicy parts when the need arises, as a little surprise. How exciting would a story be if you knew the characters inside out? Inference would only become a superficial hobby.
I like your sensory perception. If you want to improve that, read a few psychological thrillers in your spare time. Those always contain great sensory perception. Don't use too much, though. Leave some space for the story!
I love the storyline. Juliet and Erik are so cute together! Phooey on Tristan!
Keep writing!
-Shellbell-san
PhantomFan01 chapter 16 . 4/30/2013
Oh no poor Meg :O Can't wait for the next chapter :D
mirrored-ivy chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is really good. By the way, if I'm correct, you got Juliet's last name from the original author of Phantom of the Opera. Again, wonderful!
Shellbell-san chapter 15 . 4/9/2013
I'm so happy! Yet another splendid display of style and romance!
Poor Tristan. He just can't take a hint, can he? I actually had this problem once. Well, I didn't have a boyfriend (I never have), but I really wanted to avoid a boy and would make up the most folly excuses in order to do so.
I actually know someone with the surname Durand. Hmmm...
Anyways... I found maybe two or three mistakes in spelling, but it was nothing drastic, which is good. You might have been in a hurry or something, and I understand that,but just look over it once and you'll probably be able to find and correct them.
I like how you keep the story on elaborately simple terms. I know; that's an oxymoron. What I mean is that you use adequate detail, but you put in in a format that is understandable, and you don't go over the top with it. It keeps a nice, steady flow that's easy and relatively fun to read.
You also make proper use of grammar, which is more than I can say for a vast majority of people on this site. I, being a grammar Nazi, am very appreciative of this.
One more thing I love about this: you actually try to keep your characters in character. I like how you make Erik seem socially awkward, and how you portray is through his actions (flinching, tensing up, etc). I like how you keep Juliet as a strong, outgoing woman who knows what she wants (or at least thinks she does).
As for the mercenary, I think you could make him prominent for a few chapters, but then let him recede back into oblivion later on. Or, if you do something amazing with his character, you might decide to keep him as a major character.
Shellbell-san chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
Ah! And I half-expected there to be another chapter to read, but I was sadly mistaken...
Guess what!? Your writing is improving! This is starting to seem rather well-played out and calculated, which is not something many can acheive with their work. I also like your word usage and the amount of description you put into the setting and sensory reactions. Many people often forget completely about the setting and senses, ignoring the fact that it has as much to do with the plot as anything else. Don't lose that.
I genuinely love your writing style, which is not as much as I can say for most people.
Keep writing!