Reviews for The Fairest of Them All, Who's as Beautiful as Me
chuurin chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This, without doubt is, the best Gaston fanfiction ever.
In the whole Internet.
In the whole world actually
chuurin chapter 36 . 12/16/2015
Kyaaaaaaaah~
I want an M version of this :3
chuurin chapter 24 . 12/16/2015
Then the obvious answer came to course! THAT'S why Prince Adam was away from the castle for so many years!he was probably traveling the whole wide world, trying to find a cure for his curse! That was why the castle was empty and abandoned, and the Beast found it and movedin. Prince Adam must have returned right after Gaston killed the Beast. He didn't find acure for his curse, whatever it was, so he gave up and came home, thinking he was stuck with it forever. But Belle was still in the castle, and somehow, she was able to break the prince's spell! And he was so happy and grateful that he married her!
Homygod why so cute Lefou xD xD
chuurin chapter 15 . 12/16/2015
Somehow, reading how Gaston ignore his broken heart and busying himself with the good deed makes my heart more broken
chuurin chapter 14 . 12/16/2015
Oh my God I hate that stupid biggot Prince -_-
Gadfly chapter 36 . 12/13/2015
Splendid wrap-up to a wonderful and fun story. Nice job of keeping Gaston and Snow in character during their night together, yet adroitly allowing Gaston to show sensitivity while still being himself. The progress with his attitude on his scars, from looking upon them as a flaw on his perfect physique to wishing they were more obvious and jagged to add to his bragging rites, was quite clever and humorous. And, um, I'll never hear that "Oh, YES" line in the movie the same way again.

Thanks very much for the call out; I was quite glad to help in a very small way with your epic fanfic. And I'll definitely watch for the sequel!

~ Gadfly
So-crates Johnson chapter 36 . 12/8/2015
I actually delayed reading this chapter when I saw that the story had been marked complete, because the thought of it ending made me kind of sad. So I'm really excited to hear that there will be a sequel! It will be ... interesting ... to see what kind of a king Gaston turns out to be. :P

I normally have a hard time suspending disbelief when it comes to non-canon crossovers, but you made this story so believable and so enjoyable that I think I'm going to have a hard time watching the original movies now!
Guest chapter 36 . 12/3/2015
Ah, an amazing end to an amazing story. Looking forward tot eh sequel!
MikariStar chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Great ending! :D I enjoyed this story very much. I'm looking forward to the sequel! _
jhalpernkitcat chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
I am so pleased that you finally finished this wonderful story. I will admit that when you first began this I looked at it curiously and rather amused "Okay, this is definitely a crack shipping." Yet, you managed to make it work-and by not rushing into it but taking your time to fill things out made the relationship believable. You are one of the few authors out there that can actually make Gaston likable-without changing his character completely, and I love that.

Anyhow, the sex scene was very tasteful-I am not into graphic, perverted sex scenarios. The fact that Snow White was so excited and Gaston was rather nervous was absolutely adorable-especially when Gaston woke up to his privates being stroked. I also loved him getting a little frustrated unbuttoning Snow White's wedding dress-and the talk about the claw marks-especially the image of Gaston ripping off his shirt to show proof of his tale was hilarious.

I do love that there will be a sequel, as I'd love to read more about how Bunny and Ferdinand and Gaston and Snow White adapt to their kingdoms.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for creating such a wonderful story.
Nami Swannn chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Aww what a happy ending! Thanks for such a great story!
GlaringEyes chapter 36 . 12/1/2015
Congratulations for this wonderful work! It's indeed one of the best crossovers I've ever read. I know crossovers are very hard to write (the good ones at least) and this one in particular surprised me by how skillfully two personality-wise opposite characters were paired and... worked out! I mean, Snow White and Gaston... this is a couple I'd never have imagined before this story. That was made even more surprising after Snow White had learned about Gaston's past. Not only that, but he even made (relative) ammends with Belle and Adam. All the process went slow and difficult, but that was what made it very believable.

Even the other characters were fleshed out greatly, like Lefou, Ferdinand, the triplets... Ferdinand in particular was very interesting to read. Since we didn't know much about him from the original story, a whole new personality had to be modelled up for him. In the end, it worked greatly and complemented well as a side plot.

I'm just sad that the story ended without answering my main doubt: how will Gaston and Snow White rule a kingdom without the slightest knowledge about it? But now that I think about, such learning curve will surely be monumental, so I'm glad you're dedicating a whole story for it. If you allow me a few suggestions, any chance of the sequel crossing over with Sleeping Beauty? I can't shake off my head that the curse that befell Aurora and Snow White (Gaston in this case) is the same, and Maleficent and Grimhilde are somehow related. And the Seven Dwarves? Will they show up at the sequel? From what I recall, they work at a diamond mine, and mining is the major industry in Ferdinand's kingdom, which is neighbor to Snow White's. Coincidence? Looking forward to the sequel.
Maran Zelde chapter 36 . 11/30/2015
I'm glad you completed this story, and I hope you write that sequel! It's been a fun ride.

In this chapter, I liked how Gaston was self-conscious about his scars until Snow praised them, and then he wished they were more impressive. Too funny.

The lovemaking scene was sexy without making me cringe, FWIW. I'm glad they enjoyed themselves.
SunRise19 chapter 36 . 11/29/2015
Aww..A wonderful end to a brilliant story! I so loved this! I can't wait to read the sequel! I'm sure it is going to be amazing, just like this story!
Awesome job here! Seriously, I can't say enough good about this work. I look forward to reading what you have coming up as soon as you can post it!
The back and forth between Adam and Gaston was awesome...some of it really made me just shake my head in , "really?"
This was a perfect story..You represented Belle and Snow in a wonderful light!
I'm off to read the story you recommended! :) Brilliant work! So sad to see it end but all Good things must come to an end at some point.
civilwarrose chapter 36 . 11/29/2015
I loved this chapter! The wedding night scene was hot. Wow. But sweet, and funny, and romantic. I'm looking forward to you writing more on these royal couples and their adventures! Really excited about what you would come up with! This story was the best Disney movie crossover I've ever read!