Reviews for The Fairest of Them All, Who's as Beautiful as Me
Liscute00 chapter 36 . 12/31/2016
Loved this story. It's really great! I don't know if you are still writing fanfiction, but I just wanted to thank you for all the stories you've added to the community. They are truly wonderful. :)
Anonymous chapter 36 . 11/25/2016
I absolutely loved this story, it is one of my favorites and I really love all your work. I'm so excited for you to continue writing more stories, but thank you for the ones you e already written they really brighten my life!
marshmallowbunny98 chapter 20 . 8/29/2016
Twenty chapters in and I'm just leaving a review now, but oh my God! You have got a way with words! I could sit here for ages singing you praises, but what I liked most of all was how you managed to get me to like a character who I normally cannot stand. You made Snow's naïveté and innocence endearing and brought out a caring and tender side of Gaston while still remaining true to his character. It's nice to see at least one of the triplets as a distinct individual with a mind of her own instead of as an extension of her two sisters. All in all, I'm really enjoying this so far and I can't wait to read more. I'll try to review every chapter from now on.
Wishes2Dreams chapter 36 . 8/21/2016
I absolutely loved this story! It was incredible! The plot was lovely, and I absolutely love the pairings! You made Snow and Gaston so adorable and believable. I love how they affected each other, and ultimately grew and changed throughout the story. The characterization was wonderful, and I found myself reading this fic every time I had the chance. I couldn't put it down! You are a very gifted writer and I applaud your talents!

Thanks for writing this!
beanbog01 chapter 36 . 8/5/2016
i love this! please make a sequel! the pairing is adorable and im excited to see what happens next :-)
comical freaka chapter 36 . 7/3/2016
I want to stand up and applaud you! When I started tha crossover story I was curious... And I say bravo bravo! I laughed, cried, and grew to love all the characters. You write beautiful pieces. Keep writing always!
OmniPlanckInstant chapter 36 . 6/2/2016
Truly a story to remember.
ImaginationStories chapter 36 . 5/1/2016
I am LATE. But anyways, I loved this story! Way better than I could have done!
JuliaBC chapter 36 . 3/19/2016
So...delicious! A wonderful story! How did you end dream it up?

There were so many expert touches, on everything. On the romance and the adventure and the redemption and all of it.

The wedding night had the perfect amount of detail. Very sexy but not too detailed.

I'm glad you had fun writing the Gaston Adam parts ebecause I loves reading them!

Can't wait for more!
JuliaBC chapter 35 . 3/19/2016
Oh my goodness! Best chapter yet! Ohhhh romance and perfection!
JuliaBC chapter 34 . 3/19/2016
Awww, Amelie and Lefou! Lovely and perfect.

And Adam realizing even he still needs to grow up. Mmmm.
JuliaBC chapter 33 . 3/19/2016
I laughed so hard, so hard at Gaston asking Adam! Ohmy goodness! Wonderful!
JuliaBC chapter 32 . 3/19/2016
Ferdy and Bunny have a beautiful relationship!

And so do Gaston and Lefou. Thanks for giving it justice.
JuliaBC chapter 31 . 3/19/2016
Gaston vs Adam re the wedding was hilarious!

Oh! Ferdinand is sweet. I hope you unweave his troubles too.
JuliaBC chapter 30 . 3/19/2016
I so appreciated Gaston and Lefou's heart to heart!
And everything. Gaston being an idiot with Adam and Adam keeping his temper!