Reviews for Quotes
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 9 . 2/4
Loved it
Doctor Demigod chapter 9 . 2/3
You are still updating this right?
swaggykid chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
HORRIBLE, LETS GO KID OF APOLLO? OR IS IT MARS/ARES, DEF NOT Neptune OR JUPITER, or even PLUTO? NO
Iris' Daughter chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
seriously? a ring pop?
automaticIntoxication chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Wow good job, I loved the tratie!
SassMaster8497 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
that final act of goodness the she preformed...thats wat led her to the gates of elysium
mcfuz chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
AWESOME. Ring Pop ftw.
mcfuz chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Noooooo why is this so sad?
And I love Perks of Being a Wallflower, btw. :P
mcfuz chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
So cute. xoxo
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I've never really shipped this couple, or read this couple, or yeah but it was cute. Crappy review, I know. Sorry :(
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Fluffoverload... In a totally brilliant, perfect, amazing, splendid, wonderful, percabeth-y way. My favourite 3 I love how Percy was waiting for her, half asleep 3
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Awwwwww 3 They're so cute :) Once again, Great job! This is probably one of my favourites in this multi-chap!
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
AHHHHH ok new dream proposal. It's all good, I'm normal (not really though). Great story hahah, and I love how Percy's just totally ok with letting people live with him and Annabeth. I feel like Annabeth would be freaking out over keeping stuff clean and organized and blaaahhh and then Percy's all cool and just "whatever". Great Job!
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
AWWWWWW. Kind of pissed that Rick killed off the two members of one of CHB "it' couples. Anywho, cuuutteeeee :)
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Short and sweet, just like their relationship should be!

Ok sorry, sorry that was rude. I just have this hatred towards them because even though Jason and Reyna were never really "together" they were still "together". I know, it doesn't make sense.

For me, I compare it Percy and Calypso. How would most people feel if right after Annabeth and Percy KISSED, Percy went off and decided to fall in love with someone else. Pissed off. So yeah :)

Your writing was (as usual) flawless though!