Reviews for Quotes
mamalisette chapter 6 . 7/30
I busted up at that last line! "I took a deep breath...and pulled out the watermelon Ring Pop." You know Percy pretty much fell over laughing when Travis pulled that out of his pocket. Haha!
krazy.khik.noelle chapter 9 . 2/4
Loved it
Doctor Demigod chapter 9 . 2/3
You are still updating this right?
swaggykid chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
HORRIBLE, LETS GO KID OF APOLLO? OR IS IT MARS/ARES, DEF NOT Neptune OR JUPITER, or even PLUTO? NO
Iris' Daughter chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
seriously? a ring pop?
Shaper of Winds chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Wow good job, I loved the tratie!
SassMaster8497 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
that final act of goodness the she preformed...thats wat led her to the gates of elysium
mcfuz chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
AWESOME. Ring Pop ftw.
mcfuz chapter 5 . 10/30/2012
Noooooo why is this so sad?
And I love Perks of Being a Wallflower, btw. :P
mcfuz chapter 8 . 10/30/2012
So cute. xoxo
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I've never really shipped this couple, or read this couple, or yeah but it was cute. Crappy review, I know. Sorry :(
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
Fluffoverload... In a totally brilliant, perfect, amazing, splendid, wonderful, percabeth-y way. My favourite 3 I love how Percy was waiting for her, half asleep 3
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Awwwwww 3 They're so cute :) Once again, Great job! This is probably one of my favourites in this multi-chap!
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
AHHHHH ok new dream proposal. It's all good, I'm normal (not really though). Great story hahah, and I love how Percy's just totally ok with letting people live with him and Annabeth. I feel like Annabeth would be freaking out over keeping stuff clean and organized and blaaahhh and then Percy's all cool and just "whatever". Great Job!
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
AWWWWWW. Kind of pissed that Rick killed off the two members of one of CHB "it' couples. Anywho, cuuutteeeee :)