Reviews for Last Train Home
Nadesiko-san chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Oh my... And now I think that Sakura died young, and Sasuke had to take care of two little children, and and... oh my, this is so sad and beatiful at the same time. I really dont understand how something so in character but beatiful has very few review
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
God bloody dammit, you made me sob. I was reading this and listening to Never let me go from Florencethe machine and dammit NOT a good combo, I'm bawling like a little girl. So yea late but I only founf you, and you are amazing. Sasuke and naruto moment -cue the waterwork. Yea, speechless, absolutely beautiful.
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You moved me thoroughly.

With Sakura coming to take him home, for sure, but more through the beautiful interaction between Naruto and Sasuke; you captured their wonderful dynamic to such an extent that my heart still trembles from the sincerity of their relationship.

Coupled with Naruto coming to say goodbye, and Sakura coming to collect his soul...

Oh, how my chest hurts from the angsty fluff and bromance. :'(

Well done on a wonderful story.

There were several mistakes- small things that can be easily overlooked- that could do with fixing, and they do take some of the overall impact away from the oneshot, but other than that, it was effort week spent. (:

Thank you for sharing this magnificent perspective with me. :D

Kindest regards,

Rin
hlshinobi chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Sniffs sniff...so good ...
muffle-kun chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
aaaaaah I wasn't expecting that aaaaaah
I felt sad, but at the same time, I'm content with how your story turned out 3
awesome!
aridarling chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
So heartbreakingly beautiful. I thought at first that the wife was somebody else. How sad that she had passed away already and Naruto's goodbye. I cried at the ending but at least they'll be together, thank you for writing such a beautiful one-shot.
myfavoriteloser chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
First, let me say that you should feel very special because I actually went and logged in so I could review to this. I saw that this had favs and no reviews, but it really deserves some, so I thought I'd give you one. xDD

I like how you dropped little hints throughout the story and tied them all together at the end. The entire time I was reading, I kept wondering why it felt so off, so when I finally got to the last few lines, I was literally saying: "Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

Simply brilliant. :))