Reviews for About Time
F Maurice chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
Very good ending. Yes, I'll check out some of your stories. I hope you read one of mine at some point. Happy New Year in 2012.
F Maurice chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I started laughing almost immediately. So funny and the ending to this chapter was so sweet. I can just see what you described: Ron singing in the rain and so off key. Good job.
F Maurice chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
Ha! This is getting good.
F Maurice chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Wow, what a twist - Shawn wanting to propose and then changing his mind?
F Maurice chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
Oooh, you've got my attention.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Interesting.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
Great work! I really enjoyed the story, and the similarities you drew between Ron and Charlie were very interesting.
CarolinaH.Manning chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
beautiful story. I like Loren she fitted really well with the rest. and the epilogue - I love me some fluff in the afternoon :)
maddie chapter 6 . 11/1/2006
awesomely sweet (not sure if thats a word)

i love it

maddie
CanonShipper chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
Wonderfully written. You have talent. Never stop writing.
shortie48 chapter 6 . 3/17/2006
i loved this story it was so cute
Paza chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Oh, wonderful! What an adorable story!

You write very well, and I enjoyed your story very much. Keep it up, please!

Ron and Hermione for ever!
Mione Weasley chapter 6 . 8/23/2004
Once again you have astounded me with your amazing writing. I LOVED this fic. Loren was an absolutely wonderful character. I adored her to pieces. When Ron and Hermione began kissing in the rain I could actually hear that cheesy romance film viloin music playing in my head. The whole scenario was just gorgeous with the rain and the barefeet and the horrible singing. Oh, priceless. Well I'm off to go work on my latest fic that nobody knows about yet, but I doubt it will be half as wonderful as yours. Thanks once again for being such a terrific writer!

-'Mione Weasley
ffaddix chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
This is a great r/h story love it. I already read it. so i ame bac to review
ffaddix chapter 6 . 6/20/2004
wow another great fic. I've just decided to read all of yours and u haven't let me down so far!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »