Reviews for His Queen
rorysong chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
best of it's genre and series
Tytonic chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
As happy as he is, being surrounded by females all of the time may be a bit tiring. . . He needs some guy time.

Great writing, and few errors. Only one or two minor things that I would change, but that is of no matter.

Keep up the great work!
EmlynMara chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Beautiful. Wonderful. So tender, so filled with emotion. You had me good and fooled. I really thought it was Arya at first. Very nicely done.
ArcturusWinter chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
CP left the story of these two finished yet not, so my curiosity of how others would portray it led me to your fanfic. It captures the essence of the Inheritance cycle pretty well, although it portrays Eragon as a bit angsty for a centuries-old man haha. Regardless, this is definetly one of the better conclusions to the story of these two. Well done.
TrulyNamed chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Great would love to hear, Ideffinitly enjoyed this
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
That was really sweet, I hope that you keep writing, you have a flare!
Moon-chan
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
It was very well writen, expecially (sorry, I can't spell) for a first story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
kinda mushy, but good read
peachesbaby chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I always pictured Eragon with a daughter as well! I just never saw him having a son if he ever had children. Haha that is such a coincidence. Great Epilogue. I wish Paolini would just tell everyone if they ended up together. It is literally torture the way he left the story. Oh well. I guess that is what FF is for, right?
Peachesbaby
Dessert Maniac chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
It's a little repetitive, but it's alright. Good work!
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
sorry i forgot to login (mine was the second review) i thought the whole broken concept you integrated was really cool tho... ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Excellent story, especially for your first one! The writing flowed well, few to no grammar/spelling mistakes... the one thing that I'm dying to know is how they got here, but I suppose that's part of a one-shot eh?

Write more! This one was great! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
awww it's cute! nice fluffy little one-shot! and please don't throw yourself off a cliff! unless you can be sure a handsome dragon rider will catch you! LOL haha
Unres chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Nice one-shot. I enjoyed the writing style which is more than I can say for a lot of authors. I thought that Eragon was kept in character well and the idea behind the whole story was interesting. I did not think that using the word 'iet' was very necessary or beneficial to the piece. There were no other words of the Ancient Language(that I remember) and 'iet' sorely stood out. Lastly, why was Eragon in agony? It was not clearly explained and leaves a rather important hole in the story(for me). Keep up the good work :)
Hi chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Very good, extremely good for our first fic!