Reviews for Home
TimeTrekker chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
Anymore of this? Please? I think you captured the lighter, sillier side of the characters quite well. And we all need some light and silly sometimes. I keep rereading this when I need an giggle. :)
Bonnie Celt chapter 9 . 6/8/2016
So cute! Love it! I laughed so hard when Tony called Nat a snot princess. Makes me think my brother; he calls me "snot-bunny" due to my really bad and perpetual allergies to dust and all pollen. And Alexi is perfect for Nat; a little piece of Russia to keep with her!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 9 . 6/7/2016
Thanks for updating!
Spitfire303 chapter 8 . 3/16/2016
:-) this is brilliant
HappyHippiHippo chapter 6 . 8/31/2015
This is really good I hope you update soon!
Marimbaonfire chapter 6 . 8/28/2015
Please continue! U r amazing at writing.
spitfire303 chapter 6 . 8/26/2015
this is sweet :-) i dont think that she would have ever had that before :-P

"insert dogs name" really?
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
I really like this especially how tony and nat are on better terms :)
Ealasaid Una chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
this is good
Spitfire303 chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
;)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Nice...thanks for updating and its nice to see Natasha have some quiet time with family/friends...
Qweb chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
A crazy, random, out of control family - that's how I see them too.
Thanks for the fluff.
shadowsontherun chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was cute :) I like reading about calm world (where there's no evil people trying to kill you at every corner lol) but I personally love to write about avengers action and adventure with a touch of romance :) It would also be easily to read if some of your paragraphs weren't so big :) But you did a good job - will this be a brutasha story if you decide to continue it? I love their paring - there aren't a lot of bruce/natasha fic out there! I wrote a story for them too :) lol but its not a popular pairing so people don't review that much. I like getting long reviews so I give them out as well...XD sorry for the ranting lol I hope you keep writing!