Reviews for As Fate Would Have It
RetickLover chapter 30 . 7/21/2014
This was awesome, it really was xD Love the how you added the whole red thread of fate concept. WANTED TO PUNCH LOGAN FOR DOING WHAT HE DID. BECAUSE LIKE YOU HAD LUCY SAY, WHY EFFING FIGHT FATE WHEN IT'S WHAT YOU WANT.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/19/2014
Brilliant story! Loved it so much!
SrOnii chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Logan's real name is "Hortence Henry Mitchell" not "Hortence Logan Mitchell". You know Logan is just a nickname gave him by James's mother, right?
eric1996 chapter 30 . 8/10/2013
Hey! i have read ur whole story... (like it isn't obvious) but its really great... i love it... like i love kogan much more... but nothing defeates cargan... hahaha.
SrOnii chapter 4 . 7/24/2013
1: I think it's too hard for someone when he or she is left this way. I was left by my father when I was three (God knows how do I remember it... I do too...), but, at least, he had the heartwill to turn back and say goodbye instead of simply running. I've already loved Logan's father once (in a Kogan fic where he gets Logan and Kendall during their "first time" and gives his support), but now I hate him because he hurt my Logan... You heard? MINE!

2: I think Kendall is getting to cute to my pleasure. I don't like it. I have to hate Kendall... That's what I was born for... LOL... However, I like him as a child, because, as an adult, I still hate him.

3: That's all for today, I'm waiting for your answers to keep reading the rest.
SrOnii chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
1: OK... Pretty... Odd... The only words I can find to discribe this chapter are: Weird, odd, strange... Fucking confusing, but it's all okay because everybody in the chapter noticed it. I'm not the only one. I don't wanna laugh because it maybe a sickness LOL! (in Brazil we use "KKKKKKKK" as a long laugh, don't think its weird if sometimes I use it with no meaning).

2: There is no way for Logan to retribute Kendall's love? Why not? Why is so forbidden for this smart guys to go through a relationship with another man? They are so complicated to uderstand. Anyway, I prefer the fictions in which Carlos is the one Logan "cannot" love.

3: OK... Lucy, this is going into a way that you won't like it so, If was you, I would try to go out with James or Carlos again... Or maybe... Camille... Why not? Yuri is fine too... I prefer Yuri and Yaoi then Hentai.

4: Why Kendall? Lucy is so beautifull and "rocker". She should be with Carlos. That's why I hate Kendall. Everything is about him, and Carlos could never get a girlfriend because of him... If he wasn't so stupid, alongside Jo, Carlos would be dating Megan from New Town High. I bet if James was the one helping Carlos, he would make it.

5: OK... It's over. Answer when you have time.
SrOnii chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
1: OK... The name Hortence is spelled with "C" no "S". Its "Hortence", not "Hortense". Or not. I don't know. In Brazilian wikipedia, the name is spelled "Hortence" and the full name is "Hortence Henry 'Logan' Mitchell", but maybe, in the American wikipedia or in your conception, the name is spelled in a different way.

2: Oh... God... Poor Logan. I do have a story in which I use Big Time Rush as my dreamcast alongside Demi Lovato, Emily Osment, Keke Palmer, Selena Gomez and Cymphonique Miller, but in my story (which has no yaoi) Logan (named as David) is the one who knows exactly how to defend himself. Kendall (named as James "Jim") and James (named as Kennedy "Ken") too, while Carlos (named as "Phillip") is the defenseless one. I would like to be here and explain everything to you, but I'm sure you're not interested in some stupid story like this one. What I want to deal with this comment is that you made my expectations real. All I was waiting for is in here. As I said before, you brings the show's reality in your story. Logan as the little and sensible one (I think he is so cute in this way), Kendall as the leader (I hate it), James as Kendall's partner in the plans (sounds good because I'm also a Kames shipper) and Carlos as the strong one (hate it too, I prefer him as a sensible and cute guy, not a huge and crude player who always use a helmet... And I hate that helmet. Carlos turns so ugly with it). You are amazing in this question.

3: And three little boys who were in the third grade fought off three fifth-graders... Only in fiction this would happen hahahahaha but I liked it, it shows that your story really has a single touch of magic and this is what fascinates me.

4: No more comments, I only like to read a last verse to make you waste time reading it. LOL.
SrOnii chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
OK... Maybe I can be a complete stranger here... Just like the Chinese elder lady, but, I'm Brazilian (this might explain my weird name) and my friend recommended me this story.
And, If your asking: Yes I'm a boyrusher... No I'm not gay. I'm a bisexual.
OK, fisrt thing you need to know: I'm a very assiduous reader. I always like to leave the biggest comments about the story, so, every time you see my name, you must be prepared to read a Bible's chapter.

Verse 1 (kidding): I enjoy the way you turn realistic the Big Time Rush show's reality. You made Lucy in love with Kendall, you made Carlos and James best friends (what almost never happens in some stories, except for the Jarlos shippers) and you give Camille an active personality that is always analyzing the boys behavior. This is pretty good.

2: The main thing you need to know about me is (don't hate for the next thing you'll read, please) but I hate Kendall... I'm sorry, but I really do. And my friend agrees with me in the reason why: First, Kendall is always the protagonist of the BTR story. This makes me think: The name of the show is Big Time Rush or Keeping Up With the Knight? The second (she doesn't agrees with me in this one) he is too ugly for Logan. I can never imagine then together. So, in the others authors stories, when I start to read, I always analyze their Kendall... Let's say that your Kendall makes me laugh. He is a little too pitched (I don't know if this expression exists in English, but in Brazil, pitched is a person that acts so indiscreetly and makes the others people to realize what he/she wants so easily) and I wish to laugh about him.

3: Also, Logan is my favorite one on BTR, and I'm a Cargan shipper, so you have to be real good to catch my attention into a Kogan story. I can say that you're Logan has no deal with the show's reality and this makes me happy because the show's Logan is too excluded of the story's center. Then, my avaluation about this chapter is that your Kogan is very interesting.

4: The mystical touch in the story makes me real excited to know what will happen next. Really. I have never seen a BTY (Big Time Yaoi) that includes some magic in their development. As well as never seen any BTH (Big Time Hentai) or BTSL (Big Time Shot of Life) with this singular touch. Your story is completely amazing.

5: Then, only a last question: Only Kogan? Not Jarlos? OK, I know, the story's synopsis and the rest always says that is a exclusive Kogan fic. But I love Jarlos, and I always like balanced stories. With a little bit of Kogan and a little bit of Jarlos, but if you don't have any, don't worry about it, I loved the first chapter and I'll keep reading.

6: I'm sorry if I made some mistakes into the grammar. As I said, I'm Brazilian and I had not other contact with any other people out of Brazil (except for the Wikia members, but they don't care about any mistake so...).
epsilonvita chapter 30 . 7/6/2013
I finished this in one day, no wonder why i favorited it already. I liked the way you developed it as the characters on the show. The idea was amazing and the way you organized the chapters as well. Also, chapter 27 surprised me 'cause although i knew you wouldn't kill Logan (completely), i didn't see the disconnection coming. Last thing, those flashbacks in the last chapter seriously made me cry after everything that happened. ugh perfect.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
As omg I loved this story! It was too cute :) thanks for writing it. You are one great writer. I'm sad the tug between them is gone though but it la red them together so it's cool
randomkitten97 chapter 30 . 3/13/2013
It's over, no! Ahh, but it was great, though. Lovely way to end it :) I'm glad I took my whole day to read this entire story. And I would've reviewed on more of the chapters but I just got so into the story that I just kept reading and reading. Sorry about that! But this is definitely one of my favorites
randomkitten97 chapter 14 . 3/13/2013
Ohhhh so THAT'S why Logan wants to keep his distance from Kendall. It makes more sense now. Ok, I'm about halfway through!
randomkitten97 chapter 11 . 3/13/2013
Oh man I liked this chapter a lot. They seem to be getting closer! I really can't wait to see the reason why Logan wants to keep his distance from Kendall. It's really making me wonder here! Now let's keep reading
randomkitten97 chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Oh god I loved this chapter. It's so sweet yet so sad at the same time. I feel bad for Hortense, but glad that Kendall's there. My favorite line probably has to be: "And the only thing I could think about was that I had to get here. To you."
randomkitten97 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I know I'm months behind on reading this story, but I had to review. I love it so far, so much. I've always been intrigued about the idea of the red thread of fate, so I'm sure to like this story. Now I'm off to read the rest!