Reviews for The Midnight Hour
Anasol chapter 2 . 5/8/2013
This is soooo awesome! I've never read anything like it! It's totally one of a kind :) You really need to keep writing or I swear I'll go insane wondering about all the stuff you left open ended! This truly wonderful, you're fantastic writer!
Dimples-3 chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I like it
dizzyxp chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Oh, Peter Pan, my weakness. This is a superb take on the story! It sounds exciting so far, and I'm eager to know what happens next. Great writing style; I really hope you will continue!
Haley Renee chapter 2 . 9/10/2012
Ooh, very interesting! I can't wait for Chapter 3! And can we eventually see a chapter in Peter's point of view? Just a request..
Haruchan0164 chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I hope you post the next chapter soon:)
Pinkbubblegum13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
wow this story sounds amazing so far! probably the best i have read so far! your use of description is very good :D
Alyssa Mason chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
o:
Alyssa Mason chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Like this so far c:
AniLovesMe chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY!
I love how you've brought Peter to London and back into Wendy's life. You're writing style is very professional and I love what you've done with Wendy and Peter's characters! I love how you describe Wendy's feelings at seeing Peter in an older state and I love the way Peter was so protective of her, showing his grown up side, while his smile and some small bits of his personality still go along with his boyish charm. I love this! I cannot WAIT for the next chapter! I can't wait for the mysteries introduced to be unraveled! Please update soon!

Ani
La p'tite Antillaise chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Wow! I was hooked from the summary & now you're writing has enchanted me! Please update soon!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is beautifully written, with the exception of a few minor flaws, it's pretty well written. I love your fic a lot, so update soon. I look forward to it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
this is great! more soon please! :-)
Petunia132 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
No time to log in! Post more! Please update! I'm dying over here
heather chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
i found this story on tumblr and loved it so much!
really interested in seeing where this is going :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
OH GOD I LOVE THIS

watching this movie again this summer made me realize how much i ABSOLUTELY LOVE it, and so naturally i came here to look for fics. suffice to say, there's a lack of decent fic in this fandom, haha, BUT THANK YOU FOR CHANGING THAT. this is super cute AND EXCITING, and a grown-up peter (JEREMY SUMPTER AAAH that boy) sounds so... ahem, good. definitely good. xD

please keep writing! :)