Reviews for The Story of Bella Bachelor
Craaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
LeavingMyFingerprints chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
This story is really good and interesting! I must be honest with you, you're a fantastic Sims writer. I love all the Sims games and most people who write Sims fics only do it once, but you have a lot of these so thanks for... writing them lol.
mewandmewtworock chapter 44 . 2/17/2013
I had to give this a review because it is simpy amazing. I read the entire thing in one day (well just under two hours) and not once was I bored or disinterested. It's rare that I find a story that I can really get into and I'm glad to say that this was one.
MaiWad chapter 22 . 12/28/2012
hi i'm here
CaitieCait101 chapter 43 . 12/16/2012
The Seketemo family. Why the mom is missing. I'm just guessing though...
Could be wrong
Youagain chapter 18 . 11/26/2012
I'm crying because of you! When Victoria burst, I did too.
Youagain chapter 17 . 11/26/2012
Authors are so evil... They make you love a character and kill them right after, leaving the reader swearing and feeling depressed.
Jyoti chapter 44 . 11/19/2012
Wonderful job! :)
I can't believe this is it though. You did fantastic throughout all of the chapters.
Jyoti chapter 43 . 11/16/2012
How cute :) Great job!
Mee chapter 42 . 11/14/2012
If you don't want it to end then please, don't end it! I love this story!
christian2138 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
this is cool
Jyoti chapter 42 . 11/13/2012
*CLAPS* wonderful job! I loved every minute of it. I knew without a doubt that she was pregnant considering the cravings and stuff. Aww, I'm really sad to see this story go but I look forward to reading sims stories (if you decide to write more) from you.
Anonymous Orange chapter 40 . 11/8/2012
Hey! OMG! Total queen of the cliff-hangers! Like seriously, DAMN! Also this story is soooooo good! Does it have to end in the next 4-5 chappies? *Starting to cry* Well I cannot wait!
AO yes, the same anonymous orange as before...
Jyoti chapter 41 . 11/10/2012
I'm so sorry to hear that all of this is going on. You will be kept in my prayers and so will your grandmothers partner. I hope you both will be ok. I've been coughing today too, weird. Anyway, great job on this chapter! I really enjoyed reading it :D & whether you should make it a two-parter or not mostly depends on the length of it..
TheWhiteShadowWolf chapter 41 . 11/10/2012
Oh my god is bella pregnant!?
Last chapter was so adorable, but what Michael did to Holly wasn't fair but he should have made it clear that he was still in love with lolita before she was resurrected. And I hope you are getting better