Reviews for Sugar Sugar Rune: The Next Generation
AnonymousCookies chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
Nice story :3 But since it's like the original will Obscur and Peppermint get married?
i'm awesome at singing chapter 8 . 10/18/2013
Awesome
gracejung0731 chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
Isn't this like the same as before story...! I should recommend to have a different stoy not have same story over and over again! I know because I have seen the manga ver. and the anime ver. of it! (NOT TO BE MEAN)
classified chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
robin died, though...
Aleria chan chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
you watched the anime right? It is a lot different from the manga. But it is still pretty awesome.
LouiseCJ201 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
LUV IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Sierra chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
more please! it's awesome ! thank you solo much
Williukea chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
I have a feeling this will be an epic story update it
Discordant feelings chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
You know, review farming and taking your story hostage for reviews is low, really low and it doesn't make you look good.

Anyway, this chapter is against the rules of the site. Please remove this chapter/substitute with real story content as it is getting your story reported.

Until you fix this, I'll report.

Discofeel
CU member
Mrs. Flamer chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
Non-story chapters are against the rules of this site. You'll have to delete this if you don't want to get reported. Also, don't beg for reviews - that's a tad pathetic.

Lots of love,

- Mrs. Flamer.
(Member of Critics United.)
Rose Chama Luvs Ya chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
Pleaseeee update
Meimeiheart chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I love sugar sugar rune
Sayakami chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Super-duper cute chapter! And it's also nice to see some of the other Next-Gen characters here.

But I thought, like, after you take the hearts from someone, they lose that feeling for you...? I haven't finished Sugar Sugar Rune yet, so does it end with that being fixed? :D I like spoilers.

Also, "You want to make something of it?" is awesome.

Patiently waiting for Chapter Three :)
Sayakami chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
It was disappointingly short, but I enjoyed what was there, of course. Otherwise I wouldn't be reviewing. :)

Chocolat's encouragement to her daughter was very sweet; that's my favorite part of the chapter, really.

Also, Peppermint and Cerise are perfect names. Like, perfect. My insides are melting because I like those names so much. Especially Peppermint.

It's also kind of interesting how Chocolat's daughter is reserved like Vanilla is, but Vanilla's daughter is perky and loud like Chocolat is.

I haven't finished the series yet, and I'm reading the manga and not the anime, but I'll certainly try to follow this story to the best of my ability.

Favorited and followed, and adding you onto my favorite authors list because omg that beautiful pen name :D
Simply Magestic chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
PLEASE REVIEW, GUYS! BASED ON ANIME, NOT MANGA.