Reviews for Haunted Hallway
JarryBrewtinez chapter 3 . 8/21/2016
Omg! I've seen this fic and pasted over it like a hundred times! I'm so glad I finally read it! It was so cute and crazy just the thing I need. TBH the reason I never read it because I've been looking for Jarry mpreg with Jack preg but there is none! But this doc kept coming up so I thought I hadda read it! It was amazing! During my 8hr shift at work I couldn't wait for my lunch break to keep reading! I almost died if I wouldn't have. So much suspense! Omg then the last 2 chapters with the smut and little Fred and Harry my feels! Feels for the whole thing! Done so gorgeously. I applaud you. So much detail. How do you write so beautifully? Ugh...
schultzieHI chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
You are evil! I loved it! That was amazing! I couldn't stop reading it! Just amazing
Iggynator chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
First I thought that this was sceary but after second or third chapter I was so bumped with thrill that I didn't expected this stoy has such beautiful and touching ending! After first chapter I hve wanted t know what is the name of the story behind this? I would like to know it because if it is a book, I wanna read it!XDXDXDXDXD I love this story! Awesome work!;-);-);-)
rebelqueen2014 chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
Hey Great story I love the last chapter when the two ended up having family of there own So 7 years later there about 25 right just taking guess it's Amazing thanks too Jerry Jack had second chance at life !
rebelqueen2014 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Hey tis story is pretty good great job on it !
HyperMonicaPenWork chapter 10 . 8/30/2014
Harry and Fred. Love it.
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
EEE! XD I loved this SO MUCH! You don't even understand! XD
FancyPotatoFangirl chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
Hm... no kick? One of the many reasons you're my favorite...
Steph chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi I'm Steph u? Get your cool suff here
Baby Hedgehog-Cute but DEADLY chapter 10 . 9/26/2013
Holy fudge, that last chapter was so adorable! v I can just picture Harry and Fred being adorable little people running around and being adorable! Great fic, though I got a bit freaked out in some parts, but I bet that was to be expected. Meh.
I love LOVE LOOOOOVE IT
Melmel Phase chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
*sniffles, tears of joy in my eyes* That was so great. Like I can't even contain how much I loved this. The ending was purely beautiful and sweet. Ugh I can't even It was absolutely amazing. I love Jack as bottom too -hearts- They're so cute together! Ugh I want to read SO MUCH more with this couple but OF COURSE all it's mostly filled with is Jack with Kim! It breaks my heart :,( I adored this though. All the elements you put into it fit perfectly and made the story shine. I love it and definitely hope to read more of your work in the future. Also, I loved your smut! *squeals*
Fred Weasley chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
I loved it I loved it I LOVED IT! :D even though it was all right in the end it probably wasn't the best idea to read it at 11 o'clock at night! :/ xx
Diana chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Dkshebsksv that was - sob - beautiful. Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Kept rereasing this story all day!
Last Believer chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
That. Was. The. Best. Jarry. Story. Ever.
Omg, I was internally fangirling inside the whole time. This has to be your best and well thought out story. The writing was fantastic!