Reviews for Snow Days
Goldenwing is Loki'd chapter 14 . 6/2
There are a bit of typos (also, stallions are male, mares are female), but this story is just beautiful. I love it. (:
AriellaXavier chapter 1 . 1/1
So so cute!
Emily83 chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
I loved this; each chapter was brilliant! It ended all too soon. :)
Sand-wolf579 chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
That was so amazing, I loved this story. I think my favorite chapters are 3, 4, 7, 9, and 10. I really enjoyed the last part of all the chapters though, to see what Thor's thinking and how he wishes he could've done things differently was really cool.
SnowLeopard7 chapter 14 . 11/21/2013
I loved this. It was absolutely wonderful!
Sigyn chapter 14 . 11/20/2013
How could you break my heart for every chapter... Loki and Thor's bond totally gnawed my heart...
And your writing is fantastic! Though I saw some minor mistakes from using their and there but it didn't stop me from reading your marvelous story, on how you described Loki's devotion... I am still speechless...
echochannightray chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
... Please tell me that Loki did an exceptional job in his mage trial.
I sobbed reading this chapter. I saw it coming, but it still broke my heart.
Your writing is so amazing.
Just please say he did on par with Thor did in his competition last chapter. T.T
Miss3y chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Oh my goodness, this was an epic story, and it was beautiful! You did such a good job characterizing Loki and Thor, and I definitely cried more times than I care to admit! Loki's struggle is fantastic, and I love that he truly cared so much for his brother... I have to favorite this!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Awwww! Oh, now, wasn't that just plain sweet... and super cute! Ahh, Thor and Loki as children? Fics like this? Oh, my happiness, at last!

Yes, why, indeed, Thor? That is the question.

Oh, God bless you, too! God bless you for writing these marvelous fics!
mirtama chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
This was such a beautiful, touching story! Thank you!
gamingcharacter chapter 14 . 2/4/2013
This entire story was fantastic! I loved it sooo much! All the different emotions you threw in at the right moments! I'm even more excited to know that there are more stories to come! Keep up the wonderous writing :D
Priest of Pain chapter 14 . 1/31/2013
Wow. This is absolutely beautiful. Your writing became more elaborate by each chapter and at some point I was literally grinding my teeth in anticipation. Thanks for posting!
PriestessOfFreya chapter 14 . 1/29/2013
Love it.

You did great. Keep it up.
aredellith chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
This story is one of the best I've read here!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2013
What a wonderful story! It fully described Loki's backstory. Thanks for sharing it with us