Reviews for Eyes Wide Open
I'm sorry, I can go no further. This is not Mr. Darcy. Good luck.
MadAboutAusten chapter 24 . 4/8
First of all, I'm really sorry for your loss. There are no words enough to console one who lost a dear one, especially, a younger one. My heartfelt condolences.

Now to your PnP work here...
I really liked the way you give Darcy another chance to correct his wrongs and throwing in a few new ones than those we are already familiar with. Ingenious thinking!
However, you seriously need a beta to go over your work to correct the many grammatical errors. Please, feel free to PM me if you need one and I'll be happy to contribute any time I can. Needless to say, your confidentiality will be safeguarded.

P.S.: Perhaps you might want to add "Angst" to the Genre. There are so many unpleasant scenarios you are throwing at D&E already:-)
janashe chapter 23 . 3/13
I hope your RL has come to a resting and healing place. and i hope you will be able to return to finish your story and find some joy in the process
Darcylove chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
I am truly sorry for your loss, fourraysofsunshine.
I am happy to see you back with the story. I hope writing it will be healing for you.
elf68 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
I for one would completely understand if you took a longer hiatus. I am so sorry to hear about the losses you are all feeling. Please take your time and come back when you are ready.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
Great story, keep it coming
kmart92 chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
Amazing chapter, I'm so glad you're back, I love this story so much! I'm glad Lady Catherine finally approves of Richard and Anne. And Little Annalise is so cute!

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. I have no idea of the depth of your sadness at this time, but know we are all thinking of you. A lady gave me a little brochure yesterday called "Can the Dead Really Live Again?" and she showed me some really lovely, amazing things from the Bible about the resurrection and told me to look at - please look at it, I promise, it is so worth. I know now might not be a good time for you, but I swear you'll find this website so encouraging, and it really gives a hope for the future that I think we all really need around the world today. Give it a shot, you won't regret it.

Best wishes
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
I am a bit confused. So Darcy has a daughter with the Countess. Wouldn't he know that already? What I am confused about is how different this current life is from the one before. Did he just go back in time or was he put in a reality different from his first life? Like his father is dead and mother is still living. From what I can remember, Darcy's mother was the first to pass than his father when he was around twenty.
erinacht chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
My condolences for your loss.
janashe chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
i am very glad you are back to writing this. thank you for the heads up about your pc
klarita1 chapter 23 . 5/25/2014
Do you intend to continue? I really like this story.
Jannet Doe chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
Glad you're back and loved your new post. Thanks for sharing. :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 23 . 3/9/2014
loved it
nesciamema chapter 23 . 3/9/2014 Lady Catherine passing out.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/28/2013