Reviews for Meeting a Legend
annabethfan15 chapter 11 . 9/2
This was really amazing and a great story ;)
twilightwritinglover1 chapter 11 . 6/8/2014
Loved this story :D
Hairi Esh Mooncake chapter 11 . 10/13/2013
This was very nice. The last chapter made me smile a lot. Loved it
Lissa Raven chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
timano chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Superbly written, supremely entertaining! 10 out of 10 stars. (Feel free to revisit Robin in future stories-even with future Doctors. Even if Robin couldn't understand at first, I think Marian would!)
timano chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Of course Robin Hood was real! At least, there's nothing to say he wasn't. (Although some say he was a conglomeration of legends of other brigands, or a fairy tale to scare noble children, or other various theories.) I'll review the entire story when I get to the last chapter, but I certainly enjoyed chapter one!
allons-yfwooper chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
Oh my gosh! BEST. FANFIC. EVER! So good. Like, this-is-now-canon-in-my-brain good (which has never happened for a fic before). It fits with the canon, in other words. Nicely in character, particularly stunning when the Doctor's telling Rose how much she'd changed him. Loved it. Thank you a million times, dear writer.
RoseKatnissWeasley7 chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
WhimsicalWonderings chapter 11 . 10/13/2012
This story was absolutely amazing. I read the entire thing in a couple hours(I was interrupted alot). I got kinda upset when it was over. :) I love your writing style.
CarryLovesCurry chapter 11 . 9/6/2012
First of All: that was Do cute!

I really loved how you reversed the damsel in distress thingi! Very much liked Jack as the voice of the Doctors and rose's subconsciousness xD
FlameFrost101 chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
WARNING! Anyone who reads this may end up smiling uncontrollably, laughing a lot, and saying "awwwwww" at least twice.
I loved this soooo much! Pleeeease write more Dr/Rose :)
pedomellonaminno chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
A. "If you don't kiss her, I will," "Don't even think about it, Locksley!" My favorite bit of dialogue.
Sorry 'bout the all caps, but you're the first to say that since the idea occurred to me, which was a while ago. Jack might have stolen "Fantastic!" but the Doctor stole his coat.
pedomellonaminno chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
1. Aragorn's entrance on LotR? Most definitely the most dramatic door-opening ever, so it's not out of place.
2. Robin's entrance here? Hilarious! "Who says I'm not here?"
3. "I've got your coat!" she yelled, and all hell broke loose. -Probably the best line.
4. The Doctor as the damsel in distress is not only alliterative, but funny, especially since Rose rides in as the knight, lacking only the shining armor.
This is my favorite chapter! (So far)
MissElizabethPendragon chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I've been considering watching Robin Hood, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm going now. Thanks for that. This was really quite fun to read. :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
"Rose and her doctor" awwww this was brilliant thanks!