Reviews for The Way Back
alittlelambs-goldstar chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
really sucks to discover this in 2016 and then see the last time it was updated was 4 years ago... no hope :(
SavvySavage chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
WHY YOU LEAVE US HANGIN?! Pleaaasssseeeeeeeeee come baaaaacccccckkkkkkk
umbrellaleg chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Don't apologise! This chapter was spectacular, I loved all the emotions and reading Rachel's thoughts is a bonus. I'm so used to seeing the comatose person's perspective once they've woken, but it's truly a treat to read everyone else's. It's clear to me that Quinn is not the only victim of this crash.
Also, don't worry about updating on a prompt schedule, you seem to have a lot on your plate. I'll take what I can get. :)
Lubov chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Oh man, this is sad. I'm looking forward, though.
Nightlancer600 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
This has been a fun read so far. I've enjoyed your concept and I'm really intrigued as to what everyone did with their lives while Quinn was in a coma. I hope you update again soon!
MCLF chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
amazing!
Musicfutbolfan6 chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
I was fucking crying.
heymeallison chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
gaaaaahhhhh! UPDATE! PLEASE!
umbrellaleg chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Well...that's one way to tell her. Emotionally stable or not, Quinn's bound to be freaking out now. (but I'm kinda excited to see the kid again)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Interesting start! I can't wait to see where this story goes!
Curious chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Please don't stop now. Hope you post next part soon.
Me you and Charlie chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
your evil for doing that. Ohhh i can't wait to see how Quinn reacts to the fact that she been a sleep for 12years and about seeing her mum and friends again. Please updated soon. :)
pinkcrazyness chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
please keep updating
RVNola546 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
AH I kind of expected something like this but also didn't expect it. Update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2012