Reviews for Emerald Flight Book One: Union
NobodyOwens5 chapter 4 . 8/24
come on now, how fast can one go from one emotion to another that quickly? harry seems more than a bit unstable, and that's considering what his usual baseline is.
Antianti12 chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm glad u said it was going to be a harem ahead of time so I won't waste my time thanks those all ways ruin good stories
kirosyamcha chapter 4 . 6/27
the rage thing and or is ir considered angst? is at a weird high pitch :/
Spectrer chapter 4 . 1/6
I know you use ao3 but I wanted to ask if there is any place where u actually post the left out lemons. I would’ve sent you a PM but I can’t for some reason
You left out the lemons in Inheritance and here, is there a reason for that?.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 3 . 12/28/2018
Yay in-laws
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 12/28/2018
This will be a Akward meeting
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Nice start
kirosyamcha chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
hmmm written well and like the story but harry seems to angsty or whatever you call it
Time Emperor chapter 8 . 10/11/2018
Jason Todd was the second Robin, not Time. Dumbass.
Face Yourself chapter 9 . 10/11/2018
Well, kept reading up to this point despite the shared-world thing, but portraying Morgana as evil? (And worse... having her in the story in the first place without time travel?) That's a step too far.
pokefan366 chapter 6 . 9/22/2018
"Well there's a lot of things you don't seem to know," said Lois as she looked over this greasy man. "Like what shampoo is for one thing it seems. Then again, if I ever run low on oil for my car, I'll be sure to look you up."

LOL LOL LOL

I REALLY loved it when Clark took Snape & Dumbledore took the DUMP when he was told to 'take out the trash' & I can imagine how Dobby cleaned Snape & Dumbledore 'the Muggle way'.
guardian of grayskull chapter 4 . 9/8/2018
Whoa! Talk about having finally enough, and i thought Hermione could get angry when she had to. Clark really doesn't get it, he believes that Harry would just use and hurt Kara? Wrong Clark and well that really made Harry let out all of his pent up emotions about everything he's gone through the Dursley's and everything else that's happened in his life, he's sick and tired of it. And Bruce isn't very too happy with Clark's actions, until then.
guardian of grayskull chapter 3 . 9/8/2018
At least we finally know about Kara's history. So she's the head of the house of El? Well that's interesting but i don't blame Harry for yelling at Clark, something tells me that Harry's been pushed around one time too many, just a theory.
guardian of grayskull chapter 2 . 9/8/2018
So, Harry and Kara are married-cool! Course they had to run into Livewire, i remember her in the Superman animated series to be perfectly honest? She had a lot of hatred for Clark which i really don't understand, at least Remus accepts Harry and Kara being married, until then.
guardian of grayskull chapter 1 . 9/6/2018
Well, this is a very interesting story. I do enjoy your Harry/Kara stories anyways, i will review the chapters when i can.
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »