Reviews for Virus Busters: The Rise Of World Three
Rawr chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
Thank you for finally giving an explanation. It's been waaaay too long. :)

Remember me? No? Well shoot. I used to review every chapter if that helps! (gosh, I sounded like a total air-head back then.)

It's nice to see you haven't given up on writing! I can't wait to see your works, and welcome back.

I'll be on the lookout for your next updates! Bye!
nhinhonhinho chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Fight back every bosses with the help of other guys. I like how you combine tradition with self-creation XD.

Anyway I'm waiting for bigger battles involved many guys :P
Rawr chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
Hahaha! now if only I had those things! XD

You did a good job this chapter but (dundundun) everything seems glossed over. I can see why you would speed through all these areas since it only gets repetative, I just feel like it needs more substance.

Cruxis' Kingdom Heart Cherubim chapter 22 . 12/8/2012
HAhahaha! Three clicks of the heel! Good one! Sorry, I don't give reviews often, but if you want I'll start reviewing on every new chapter.
Rawr chapter 21 . 10/27/2012
Here we are, it's the begining of the end (of the first game anyway...)

The intensity prevents me from giving a valid review other than I liked the chapter.

nhinhonhinho chapter 20 . 10/15/2012
About chapter 19 i like how you describe battles

About chapter 20 It's a good once in describe about characters's minds

Waiting for the next chapters. I really want to see how the Hikari boys find out they're brothers . ! The ingame story of BN1 aren't deep about it
Rawr chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
Well that was shorter than expected...

Or maybe I've been reading too many fat books... (Mark of Athena did have over 500 pages...)

I loved the part with Lan trying to convince his father to let him go. I mean, what kind of father would allow his son to go to a battle field without argument?

Keep up the good work! I'll see you next time! Bye!
Rawr chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
Chapter is good no arguments.

Maybe you don't like solo navi chapters because they don't have any real depth or connections... If you hadn't noticed they never got all that much development, so they're kinda flat.

I'll be reading the next chapter! Bye!
nhinhonhinho chapter 19 . 10/7/2012
Nice battles buddy XD
Rawr chapter 18 . 9/29/2012
You bet your data I liked this chapter! If only because of that phrase!

Don't know why I found that so amusing.

nhinhonhinho chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Uhm the anonymous reply is my.I forgot to login
Guest chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
General fanfic with new character XD. You can see it here. Also another great chapter. I like how you describe battles
Rawr chapter 17 . 9/22/2012
Another chapter well done! Time to start the next arc./season/whatever!

Sadly that's all I can think of to say... -.-"

nhinhonhinho chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Following your story recently. I enjoy it a lot. Also I intended to made the story for myself soon :)
Rawr chapter 16 . 9/15/2012
Yay! Another chapter!

Aww poor Lan... That had to hurt. I hope he'll be okay. Guess I'll find out next time!