Reviews for Medusa Child
reader chapter 2 . 4/10/2013
I found your tenses and changes in point of view to be confusing at times. Initially I thought Severus was the one leaving not that he was the child. However it has a good plot and lots of potential to become great. I really hope you haven't given up or abandoned this story. I would like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
is great, cuando sigues la historia me gustaria leer más... saludos bye
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Can i adopt this story please? *puppy dog eyes*
Unknown chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I hope you didn't abandon this, I want to read more.
TasTigerGal chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
OMG Please continue! This story is awesome, even if it is a little sad!
Lonecannan chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
Interesting twist on Severus's character by started from scratch. Waiting for the next chapter with awe and hope that Hagrid won't turn her away.
bloodyhunter chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Omg! I'm loving it though I am wondering if you gave up on this story or not because you haven't updated in 9 years and I wanted to where this story was supposed to go!
Ranko66 chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
will you please update please. I like this story and it looks like you haven't updated in a long time. so please update soon.
Trinity of the phoenixes chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I really would love and adore it, if you would update this story. It is one of the best I have read in the HP fandom.

Please update, anytime, as long as it is soon.

I really like this story.
coll chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
this is a truely great piece of work. i would like to hear more about his life and later years. Medusa... strabge but interesting charactor for a mother (excuse my spelling it is awful), and not one i would expect. I have to say that you have managed to excel yourself in the idea's department. Well done ad keep up the good work.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE! LOVE THIS STORY! BEEN WAITING LIKE FOREVER!

*can't wait for Severus to go to Hogwarts, will he be friends w/ Potter and his gang? ~hope so~* wink.

If you have this story at somewhere else PLEASE e-mail me and tell me where. Can't find it.

!UPDATE SOON! ~please~ This is really good.
Trinity of the phoenixes chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS VERY VERY GOOD
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
awsome story! please continue it.
rebekah chapter 2 . 1/30/2005
this story is one of the best i have read. i had tears in my eyes. i hope that there will be more chapters to come.
EciFrog chapter 2 . 1/14/2005
*stares at the screen* That was the best story i have ever read. Poor Severus. And i just love Medusa. Please update this story soon. I need more. Pretty please?