Reviews for Anxieties
twlightbella chapter 1 . 7/18
Mary is pregnant
theMatthewReview chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This hits the spot, this is our sweet Matthew coaxing his Mary out from her fears. It's so nice how she can talk to him...
kahhtina chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh, gosh, this was so lovely to read (even if I'm a little late to the game on this story). :)
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Very sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Thank you for bringing Perseus into it! But I feel like Mary might mention that in a fight or with a conversation with Cora. I just can't see them bringing it up. But it works well!
Amber611 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Amazing fic, and job! I absolutely LOVED it! :)
MuchTooHighACost chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This. Was. Awesome. Very, very lovely. To-the-point, direct, not overly sentimental. Just as I'd imagined it, really. Well done, hope to read more of yours soon!
Serena89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
argh. the previous review is mine, I thought I had signed in. Sorry. I hate ! :(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I thought this was very sweet and at the same time very IC! Loved that Mary dictated she wouldn't *let* Matthew smother her with his (God bless him!) attentions but would definitely let him do it for the children. I loved that he was awoken by the cold English November (something in it made it all very real, I don't know why, but it's an image that has truly gotten to me) and the final little banter. I also like the fact you've perfectly balanced sweetness, wit and a melancholic undertone (Matthew, touched because there had been a time he thought he would never have children - so true, I hadn't thought about it). Great story! I adore your writing and your take on these characters, please write more :)
Audrey C chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
You were very true to the characters. Really lovely. Very believable take on the pregnancy announcement scene. I hope we get to see something like this in season 3!
forlovealone chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
you are right...for 2 seasons we have not actually seen mary and matthew as a couple and we only had 1 brief moment of them kissing in the dinning room. ( the kiss when dancing do not really count). i hope we will see more of them as a couple in season3 and meanwhile I just lapped up stories like yours...wonderfully written story of how their love would be.
I await your next chapter.
downtonlove chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I loved your story. I can only hope this does happen in season 3! Fingers crossed.
golden12 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really liked your story. They were sweet, kind to each other, but not unreasonably so. Mary's worries were realistic, as were Matthew's answers. I loved the fact that he basically said that he didn't care what sex their children are. Perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This was lovely! I always did think Mary would be anxious about having children, and so I'm glad there is a story about it. Also I'm glad that Matthew was there to comfort her. And then the little bittersweet moment at the end where Mary can comfort him, that was very good. I think you did stay true to the characters, so don't worry about that!
1life2rock chapter 1 . 7/18/2012