Reviews for Purple Heat
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/22
:)(: ...wow...this may kind of go without saying but that was an incredibly hot and sexy read. The whole purple mist thing was hot in itself and then the results...wow, I think I melted from hotness overload. The differences in reaction toward the purple mist between Emma and Henry made me laugh...haha. It was perfect. I really, really loved this a lot. You say you're not exactly good at writing smut but I beg to differ because this is amazing smut.
EvilRegalandJCapper4Life chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Did they forget about Henry? Because it says hours later Regina collapsed on Emma. :P
this.site.is.a.waste.of.time chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
WOW!
ErmaO chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I'm gonna go have a cigarette now thank you.
karjens44 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Good heavens wouldn't this be nice as a DVD extra feature. :-). Great story!
Mar chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That was totally magical!
Ryan's wife chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love the bedtime series. Love, love, love. Did i mention love. PLEASE keep'm coming. (no pun intended).
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was really good.
SBNYC09 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
More needs to be done with the Purple Mist! I loved this story. I loved all the stories before this one, but now I need to learn more about the purple mist, like why does it happen and maybe more on Regina warning Emma about when she was in that state.

I absolutely LOVED this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Hot. You should write more Swan Queen smut!
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Holy crap that was hot! What? Lol I need a cold drink! Lol
Please please say you're going to update? To explain what happened? ;) and maybe have more sexy times even ;)