Reviews for Go With The Flow
Cagholino chapter 8 . 1/16
This fic was to cute, the whole time I kept saying awwww! Or laughing cuz of Bukura. Great job! Amazingly awesome actually! Lol Time to read Just Roll With It
Cagholino chapter 1 . 1/16
At first I was wondering why Serenity was older but I think it works really well! And as much as I joey dad being a ass, I also love the happy family as well! Can't wait to read more, by the way Seto seemed in character to me :)
magicanimegurl chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
WOW, That was fun to read! I like this couple and the ending made me laugh and smile! :)
dragenlilly chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Wingweaver is my favert monster love that it in hear ;)
SailorDeathMoon chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
Let me start the final review by saying: RA IM SO SORRY I DDNT REVIEW TILL NOW! Please forgive me and don't hate me * gets down on knees and begs while cries patheticly * anyways -_- So I read this while I'm sick, hoping tills cheer me up; o it cheered me up all right. In fact it did such a great job of it that I had to stuff my blanket in my mouth to keep from laughing so hard I wake my parents up! Lol. I'm so glad I followed this story! Now all you need to do is start another one do I can follow that too! Luvs ya Dylan.
Sharikoutsu chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
Lol seto is so devious I love it
dancing elf chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
hahahaaaa...only kaiba would go to Antarctica for his honeymoon ;)

lots of fun from your fic
fire dragonheart chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
N ice
Lily272 chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
LOL So much for sunny and warm! I love this so much. And by the way, I wanna babysit Mattie too *pout* Oh well, but I must say that...no I tell you in the next PM I write...I'm just waiting for a response on the last one. *wink*
Rawritsakookye chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
I loved it! X3
Lily272 chapter 6 . 8/18/2012
I love pushy Seto! I really love how Joey has absolutely nothing to say, I mean I'm sort of sorry for him but it's not like he couldn't have said 'fuck off' at any moment if he wanted to. This was so funny and I adore Matt...can I call him Mattie too? Pretty please with sugar on top? He's so adorable with his Jaden just hugable and kissable and I want to cuddle him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Gah! Post the side pairings in summery. I hate to see who you pair Mokuba with. Do you reallize Mokuba would have been only 4 years old at duelist kingdom? I would have corrected my spelling mistakes if the computer would let me.
Sharikoutsu chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I'd like to read an epilogue! This story is amazingly funny
fire dragonheart chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Nice
SailorDeathMoon chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
I snuck my iPod away long enough to read this. OMR! It was amazing! I luv the way you had Seto propose, and how you got Jaden and Mattie together! Please Pleas please do an epilogue. My vote counts for 5 anyways!