Reviews for Love and Fire
PotionsMaster394 chapter 1 . 3/20
This is one of the only good (and realistic) Aphrodite/Hephaestus stories I've ever read. PLEASE UPDATE!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLZ
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Different fom myths,but still depressing and beautiful.
Allie chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Though depressing...I loved this! For once somebody gets that something must have happened to tear them apart. Very well written. Keep up the good work!

Allie
Andromakhe chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Awww. I like this version of events. Much more believable than a goddess of love not being able to love a disabled man.
Nikovamp chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
tears to my eyes man :'(
gster391 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
...That's really depressing. It's an even sadder interpretation then the classical Aphrodite cheats, Hephaestus gets angry...yada yada. But I liked it.
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This nearly made me cried. It was wonderful and so sad!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I like this. Nice job! Very realistic
-Zeny
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Sad yet sweet outlook on their marriage, I liked it.:)