Reviews for A Leap of Faith
District4Victor chapter 6 . 1/25
What! You stopped, please continue I love this story
FreedomIsn'tFree chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Please Please Please update! Like now!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
im confused i thought she was supposed to be with ben?
Miss. Lucy-Raye chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Woah! I love it update soooooon! Yay! Thx!
Sierra chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Please update I need to know what happens next. Ill give u a cookie if u do! Keep in mind I could die from anticipation... :)
Amanda chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Wow! This is great! Cant wait for the next chapter!
It Belongs In A Museum chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I really like that you are taking the relationship between Ben and Alex slowly. So often Ben/OC fanfics just jump straight into the relationship and the kissing and don't allow much time for character development. In my opinion, in the Falling Skies-verse there are a lot of other priorities above adolescent kissy-kissy time.
finnicksgirl72 chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
omigoddddd! i just read the whole thing at once and i might have a girl crush on you! this is literally the best FS fanfic i've ever read! i llooovveee Ben and i love your O/C! I can totally relate to Alex! i love T Swift, love Hunger Games (i am a horrid book worm- my boy friend never lets me forget(-'Divergent' forever!)), i love FS! and i've had issues with depression, eating disorders, and suicide. i love you for writing this! thank you!
Mystic Viccer chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
I like what you did with the rebels. This is a really good story. I cannot wait for you to write more.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Loved it! More please! And ppleeaaasseeee don't stop like most everyone here just because the season ended. Maybe take more time with their journey to Charleston? Idk lol just don't stop :)
JDMlvr1 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
Good chapter. I liked those last three paragraphs Hehe update soon :)
cellacouto1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2012
can't wait for the next chapter, it's really good!
lovelikewoe13 chapter 4 . 8/25/2012
I really like it hope you update soon:)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
this is REAALLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY stupid...
ToxicSoap04 chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
This is wonderful, can't wait for the next chapter! Your writing is brilliant and engaging by the way :)