Reviews for Hikari no Hades
BrokenAlice chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Excellent chapter! I especially loved the interaction between Naruto and Gaara. Not surprised at all the Gaara never learned his name, how long has he been watching. Him exactly? He's not upset, I don't think, just shocked that Naruto would suggest that hey could be friends maybe.
silentmoon45 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Thus is so good so far, keep it up C:
JessMill chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
I hope you update soon! I really love the story, so interesting.
yuimomo chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
this is getting good PLEASE continue
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I enjoyed this fully! :o
I hope you update soon!
I love the way your describe things, makes picturing them that more easy :D
I await for your update
vocaliodlover16 chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
oh my god I love it I really hope you update soon I want to see how you have this played out X3
Nikuman-Dango chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Thank you very much for Reading my story! I just wanted to say that, before I was a member here, I read this story. And I loved it, and I would really like to see more. If you need suggestions, or something of the sort, I will help in any way I can. :3
PlatinumOwl chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
I LIKE THIS. THIS IS A GOOD IDEA. KEEP WRITING. YOU CAN NOT BAIT PEOPLE WITH AMAZING STORY IDEAS AND STOP.
UnknownFlower chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I love mythology, and now you've gone and put my two favorite naruto characters in it! I didn't think mythology could get better, and you prooved me wrong. Please write more!
TheMadKatter13 chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
Well, if you're friends with GGNSS, it's no WONDER this story is so amazing! x It's only 2 chapters in but I'm loving it so much already and though I have a feeling it might be a while till another update, I'm very excited for when it does emerge.
zahedra chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
my goodness this story is amazing you have to continue it i love Greek mythology and Persephone and Hades was always one of my favorite stories! so you officially had me hooked as soon as i started reading though i hope you continue I'm curious to see what will happen next!
kayjaylew chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
Do exciting! This is definitely a favorite! Can't wait 'til the next chappie!
FireFox Vixen chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Awesome story
stubs1101 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
you should make it liek when he went home no time had passed so he wouldn't really have to choose between Gaara or something like that!
neko1998 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
KAWAII! This story is really good please update, reading this made me think how shy and calm Gaara is towards Naruto and it made me imagine Gaara blushing while talking with him ahh Kawaii