Reviews for Rebuilding
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
I find myself appreciating this pairing. I also note the acceptance of Alfrid with a smile. I just worry that they're too much alike as Bruce himself pointed out. I was also under the impression hat this would be Clex... but I guess I just miss have Clark around. We'll see how it goes.
Lise chapter 10 . 12/17/2005
A 2005 review! Wel, I read this now because I just discovered Smallville. Believe it or not, in the past 4 years I didn't have a TV here, so I didn't know the show. Weirder then Smallville I know ;)...

What can I say? its perfect. I was wondering about a partnership between Lex and Bruce and here you go serving it to me on a platter. The romance was a bonus! Thanks!
Azar Suerte chapter 11 . 7/30/2002
Okay, I'm really glad I know you're working on a sequel to this because I'd kill you if you left it like this. They still have to take down Daddy Lionel, at the very least! ;-) *taps foot impatiently waiting for the sequel*
LaCasta chapter 8 . 7/14/2002
This is great! The pacing is excellent and the plot realistic, the characters well-delineated. More?
Medie chapter 1 . 7/13/2002
I'm no slash fan but the interplay you have going between Bruce and Lex is absolutely golden. it's a wonderful story and I really, really hope you keep going with it! This just cries out for more!
Azar Suerte chapter 8 . 7/13/2002
Even though I know what happens next I'm still itching to see it. *giggle* And I don't even *like* slash normally, so what does that tell you? More, more, more! ;-)
SoR chapter 7 . 7/12/2002
Very good fic. I like alot, except I'm wondering if the slash aspect could have been substituted with something else. It would make the fic just as good and not make you focus on the relationship but the people and Smallville's mob mentality.

Okay. Keep up the good work and write more soon please.