Reviews for Infamia
Maharani Radha chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
This was absolutely brilliant! The conversion from modern England to Ancient Rome was expertly done! You really showed the brutality of the arena and the cruelty of some of the people while showing how love and romance were born from the same environment. Wonderfully done! I loved it.
Lovina Rossi-Vargas chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Finally found it here!
mengtoreality chapter 19 . 9/12/2014
Wow, what a hot story! Thank you so much! :)
Kinkylittlewolf chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
This was an amazing and brilliant story, and is definitely going to be one of my top favorites. While I do technically have a lot in my favorites list, there are actually only a very small amount which ai well and truly love/enjoy; the ones that are well-written, have meat on their bones, (as well as sexy awesomeness. ;P), and good character development and an awesome storyline are the ones I truly enjoy. I absolutely loved the way you built the characters up and their affections for each other as well as the trials and tribulations that would accurately go with the storyline. On top of all that, I've always been fascinated with and loved ancient Rome and the time of gladiators. I've come across a few others (not Sherlock related, but just in general) which were of that same variety that weren't written very well and weren't as detailed as yours is (in the sense of talking about the different styles of gladiators and properly naming them rather than just something like 'he used the double sword style' or whatever. XD). Anyways, sorry for the long and probably repetitive review - I just meant that I love your story (and the well done Mycroft/Lestrade side story. :3) and I really hope you write some more Sherlock/John stories. :D
blackkitty95 chapter 18 . 2/21/2014
I love this story so much that I decided to read it again. And I realised that the two reviews I have left are neither satisfactory nor fitting. So, yes, I'm reviewing again. Prepare yourself.

Converting modern England to Ancient Rome was a very interesting idea and magnificently executed. I loved it from the very beginning and was intrigued by every character instantly. Although this is an AU, everything is very in-character and the characters are not OOC (well, of course John being a gladiator is OOC but you know what I mean). Also, you have a brilliant way with words. I love how you write the interactions between the characters, and I love the relationship between Sherlock and John. Not forced or rushed, very believable, and right in the feels.

So, yes, I loved it. It was amazing.
Edna-lys chapter 19 . 2/17/2014
That was such a good AU. I really enjoyed it. There was so much feels and love everywhere, and your version of a Roman Sherlock is superb. Thank you very much!
whiteberry chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Wow! This story...wow! You succesfully convert the modern England to a complete ancient rome, let the readers see in clear view how it looks like and breath in the air of its surrounding; the brutality in circus, the wilderness of the spectators, the cruelty and selfishness of the criminals, the desperation, needs and wants to revenge. Besides all those, there are love born from respect and admiration to each other, which later grew stronger as friendship, partner and lovers while they struggle to bring justice.

I love this story. Well-written and detailed with a beautiful prologue at the end of the story. Have a nice day.

-Whiteberry-
blackkitty95 chapter 19 . 2/13/2014
No, YOU have made this story an absolute joy. It was great! Really, truly awesome. I could not get enough of it. It was so well-written, so well-thought. It was a very interesting AU to begin with, and you made it so amazing that it is hard to believe. Well done, my dear. Well done!
blackkitty95 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Very interesting AU. I am intrigued!
Serienjunkie 91 chapter 19 . 1/20/2014
That was an amazing Story. I really don't have much knowledge about this time your FF Plays in but it didn't bother me one bit because you described the situations and everything so well that it wasn't needed and I could just imagine.

Loved the way John was able to get over his concerns and give himself to Sherlock.
And the Little bit of Mystrade on the side. And Action. Loved it! )
Guest chapter 19 . 12/21/2013
that was absolutely amazing I read it in one sitting. So creative and fresh.
DreamsOfPari chapter 18 . 12/3/2013
(Now that I have read this whole story...)

That was an experience. A beautiful, well written, perfectly choreographed experience. Wonderful my darling!

DreamsOfPari chapter 2 . 12/1/2013
John Watson everyone. One BAMF.

DreamsOfPari chapter 19 . 12/1/2013
I daresay you could pull off Hamlet :)

Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely loved this!
Thanks for sharing. It was a great read! loved every minute :) xx