Reviews for Guardian Angel
ChloeSkye3 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Hi mama vi! I was just re-reading a fresh start, All we ever wanted and guardian angle! You are so incredibly talented! Thank you so much for all the amazing writing you've given us! When will you write more?! Soon? Please?!
P.s. The girls are doing amazing! It's unfair how big they are now! Everyone is doing great and thriving!
Much love, Chloe 3
Nickeltjuh chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Okay, that was awesome!
Famingo chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Oh wow! This was amazing! I liked Dave when he finally figured out who he really was and this was sad but really great too. I can see how he would have wanted to help and especially after realizing who Kurt was to him making sure that he and Elliot were taken extra special care of. That he brought them together and that the kids knew who he was from the picture was fantastic!
BrokenLuvSickDreams chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I love how they both immediatly recognize Dave, but neither Kurt nor Blaine notice that they stare off at nothing before Elliot responds. Absolutely adorable!
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Awww this gave me chills it was awesome I loved it!
dingdangpaws chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
I love this backstory(well kinda) and I love how Dave is the guardian angel of Kurt,Blaine,Addy and Elliot. I regretted reading this right after chapter 16,cause of the last bits but I love !
1gleefan chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
I'm at a loss for words here
Well, all but one. Perfect. This is perfect. In every way. Perfectly sweet, perfectly adorable, just...well, perfect.
Squiggle.giggle chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
This was so cool
Volitan chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I adore the last line. perfect end to a perfect little fic.
Charmedmich chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Awww, It was great seeing Dave like that!
seeleyboothfan chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Oh My God. This was the most beautiful and moving thing ever. I thought your story was already amazing and then BAM this comes along.
Bellatokio chapter 2 . 10/24/2012

I'm crying too lot off my eyes now

See Dave as guardian killed me!

you are evil!

Really loved!

I wanna more fics Dave guardian? could be?
LvSammy chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
SamandDeansGirl chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Loved it!
Renirabbit chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
As someone who loves Dave, i want to thank you for writting this, for proving to me that not every klainer thinks of Dave as a monster rapist ( oh! All the times I was called spouse abuser supporter for liking d/k and even d/b ). Both your stories were really cute and sweet and I love how you portrait the kids. XD