Reviews for Paternity
leafstone chapter 5 . 2/9
great story.
mdtiger chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
So im assuming they had a little reconciliation time unless Sakura stops him and remembers about her baby. This was new finally Sasuke in the picture and cute getting riled up learning about Sakura and her situation she was in. At least we know Sasuke loves her and was loyal just stupid to put work and their communication on hold for his mission. Hope the baby is okay.
hirokiri9 chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
wow that escalated fast. i thought after sasuke had returned there would have been more drama. but this was an interesting twist. keep it up :D
YamiHinata chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I'm in love with this!
crystal-gundam chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
OMGSH. you're back ! yayyy !
man, time skip without notice (kinda like your absence) but makes sense at the end of the chapter :) it's just like Sasuke to not read and just assume. but all's good .. now he knows Ai-chan is his kiddy and that he has no competition from Kakashii .. except Kakashi's probably gonna kill him. If Sakura doesn't do it first.

can't wait to see another update from you !
AnimeFreakForLyfe chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
Ooohhh this is really good! I hope you update soon! :D
Pinky5200 chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Update soon! Great story by the way
mdtiger chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
How far is she in her pregnancy...I thought maybe two or three months but it sounds like 4-6 months. I cant wait to see when Sasuke comes back. I feel he will come in the night and find his wife/ex-wife cuddled with Kakashi and assume their relationship. I love an assuming Sasuke. Their problem will not be solve because of the baby. I feel bad that Sakura has to go through this all alone-well without the father. I am loving the father daughter moments. I hope he spoils her more.
Strawberry Fae chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
LOL. Kakashi you pervert! XD
Cherry chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Can't wait for Sasuke to return to know who his father in-law is ;P, and where and how long has Sasuke been gone anyway :/
Cecilia Glass chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
WOW! The father daughter thing is puling me big. Wheres Sasuke again?
I just jumped to this chapter and it was like woah. This one hasnt been updated in a while has it. I love the idea though, Is she going to fall in love with Sasuke again. Cutsie. Awww. Smileys! Thanks for the chapter.
anthologylover chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
awws Father Daughter Moment Kawaii.! Continue.! Pleasee
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
This made me laugh.
Cherryjubilee chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I missed your writing. Thanks for coming back to entertain us! But I do wonder why you tagged this as sakukaka as well if he's her daddy.
sasyd chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
I like Daddy-kashi. Good job at still keeping them in character. Keep it up!