Reviews for Biles Bilinski, Agent of SHIELD
Deisasu-kawaii chapter 12 . 7/14
I absolutely love this story! I really hope you keep at it and i'll be here waiting for the next exciting installment
Rokkis chapter 12 . 5/1
The writing was a bit disorienting at times. Especially the switch between past and present. It sort of matches what I can imagine Stiles' ADHD brain comes up with, but it made streamlining the time-line in my head difficult. And I'm still not sure exactly how Derek can groom Scott to take of as Alpha. I don't really get how far you've gone in the TW plot-line so I don't know if you mean that Derek is acting as a mentor, or maybe some weird suicide/alpha pact... IDK.

Cheers anyways and thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/7/2014
this is great! i love the shield intern stories and working stiles into it is wonderful!

Guest chapter 12 . 9/1/2014
So are you like, not gonna update or something?
Bumpkin chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
LMAO! "The Cornflakes were marching off to war." That is one of the best lines yet!

please keep penning,
Marns
pN
Bumpkin chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Sooo what does 100% love mean to make Danny have fits?
PoeticEden chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
My God, this is wonderful! It's so...intricate, and gorgeously detailed. The characters have been so developed, and I love the snippets f humor your throw out. I'm so into this story I'm aching for more! Please, please consider finishing it. I must read more!
Aardwolff chapter 12 . 8/23/2013
Wow. This is certifiably awesome. I really hope you update it soon!
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
This is an awesome story! I love it! Please update as soon as you can! :D
HotChocolate in Summer chapter 12 . 7/16/2013
Dude, you have got an awesome story going here. Like, I honestly would have never thought of this and the entire time you have me waiting and asking questions and I love it! Great job!
Flo des bois chapter 12 . 7/3/2013
Why in the hell are there not more reviews on this?! Seriously, in 12 chapters, I'm so into it that it's not even funny. You've developped the characters so well and I really love how you've built Stiles and Allison's friendship. And ugh, Stiles having a breakdown and decided to leave Beacon Hills... I feel it's coming in the show too (don't think he's going to leave though) and you handled it beautifully. (I think I'm secretely in love with the Cornflakes- and Papa Coulson watching them from afar marching off to battle. Be strong, Papa Coulson. Be strong.)
Kiss-My-Asphalt chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Is there any more? Cuz I like it :)
MME chapter 12 . 6/20/2013
Awesome story although to be honest I sometimes can't understand a few paragraphs but still I love it, especially since you nailed the personalities and quirks of so many characters to the T, I see it's been a while since you've updated this fic but hey I'm an optimist so I'm still gonna bookmark this story in the hopes that you'll read this review and be encouraged to update soon.
MadameLibrarian chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
This is wonderful! I really like this idea, and words cannot express how much I appreciate that you don't have bad grammar or Mary Sues.

I am bad at reviews.

Anyway, this is fantastic, and I hope you continue writing.
quoththeraven5 chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
this story is amazing! Please please please please continue! :)