Reviews for My Music :TrAsH
Parody My Music chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
STEVEN DAMNIT RHSCUAJNEJBXBENDBDHSHSHDHXHJEZIJFJXJDHELLVETA

Yeah um. Hi it's Satan. But still (flips Steven the bird) (fading out) No, no Steven staph it buuuurns
ThiefOfADHD chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
I have a request [late, I know] MAYBE you can make one where Scene finds a love note and asks Hip Hop to find the sender. Then finally discovers that the perfect guy was right next to her the entire time at work. AKA Intern 2 wrote the note.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
MORE TECHNO/DUBSTEP!K!L!
She Who Walks In Starlight chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Could you do a TechnoxDubstep with a love at first sight/when they first meet theme? other than that I LOVE IT ESPEACIALLY THE TECHSTEP CHAPTER TECHSTEP 4 EVA
Twotonedhair chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Luv it!
SoulTheWolf chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
I have a request! Can you do a Metal x Dubstep chapter, please? :3
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Techno - dubstep
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
could you do a scene and dupstep fic?
XxUnwrittenxX chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
YAAAAAAAAAAY! Can I request a Scene vs. Emo rivalry chapter? Y'know, the Emo who ended up hanging herself in Indie's office? Well, can you please take this idea into consideration?
Anyway, I liked this chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
that's why he's never upset around the staffers,that's sad.

YOU SATAN! You da best.
-umm ok...sorry Satan...hmmm...ok..oh umm gross...ok go go get it satan...I guess make demon babies :/ while (Tina and Metal go out Awww)
5. I havnt watched it either..so no comment...epic ending though.
thought of that ship...awwwwwww
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Forget about Indie? What for?

-AniUniverse '05
MORGAN chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
Hip Hops right but yea it's Scene and Intern 2 all the way! I just imagined Hip Hop as Intern 2
Annabeth Everdeen chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
I loved that and it was too cute. Thanks for writing my request. It's nice to see some Scip Hop on fanfiction and the small dash of Indol was icing on the cake.
HetalianTeaParty chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I have an idea!
How about metal secretly loves intern 2 and that's why he kissed him in that episode a few weeks ago.
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I am looking forward to see more!

-AniUniverse '05