Reviews for Bitter UNIONS
tjw242 chapter 17 . 10/1/2014
Man, this story is incredible :D
Thankyou for writing and posting it, and an infinite well done! There were too many parts that I absolutely loved for me to pick one and complement you for it ;)
As ConCrit, all I can say is a few typos (but, we're all human) and the lack of questions marks when needed. The plot, though, made up for those tenfold :)
Thanks for writing, I can't wait to check out your other stories :3
tjw242 chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Great ending :)
I'm liking it a lot how you're not only incorporating episodes, but Vlad's influence on everyday occurrences on Danny.
Well done :3
tjw242 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
Daym, Danny's parents thinking its teenage angst was brutal... But good to read :D
This is an incredibly enjoyable story and I'm so glad it's so long. Can't wait to see what happens next :3
tjw242 chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
...
I really did not see that coming.
I'm kind of speechless.
I'm gonna keep reading now.
Okay.
Good job!
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awesome start, this chapter being so long is awesome and you've made the perfect setting for a great story. Can't wait to see what happens later :3
Nyala Kurta chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Sam and Tucker are about to experience what Danny went through: unspeakable amounts of pain and terror that comes with getting shocked by who-knows-how-many volts and who-knows-how-much ectoplasmic energy.
Nyala Kurta chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Oh, Danny. I know what Maddie called you. She called called you an 'odd manifestation of ectoplasmic energy and post-human consciousness'. Only she kind of said that all in one breath...and kinda fast.
Nyala Kurta chapter 2 . 4/3/2014
Oh, Vlad just really:
•gets my goat
•grinds my gears
•ruffles my feathers
•generally irks the fucking hell out of me!
CallMeFreakFujiko chapter 9 . 1/17/2013
I squeed a little inside when I read "Madison," considering that I live like, ten minutes away from there by car. X3
Don't... Don't come looking for me... 'Not saying that you actually would, buuuut...
CallMeFreakFujiko chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
I really like this story so far, but something's been bugging me, ever since I read the sentence mentioning this.

With the "Little Badger" nickname, I never thought it was a weird nickname because I live in Wisconsin, and it's obvious that Vlad's a football fan.

The Wisconsin College football team is named "Wisconsin Badgers." You can't go into a store without seeing the famous badger in Wisconsin... Or a cow. Stupid stereotypes.

So um, yeah. Fact for the day!
confused teen chapter 4 . 12/16/2012
Confused explain everything from ch.1-4
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 17 . 8/21/2012
Please tell me that Danny won't end up cheating on Vlad.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
Let me guess, monster trucks? I can already see where this is going before it even happens.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 15 . 8/20/2012
I'm going to kick Matt's ass.