Reviews for Howling Forever
Zayabel Draga chapter 3 . 3/21
LOOOVE it
AllureStorm chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Well then keep going! This is one of the best fics I've read in awhile and I'm hoping you haven't given it up entirely. Can't wait to see more! :)
nobody58 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Ah!I know its been a year,but you should really think about keeping this story!ohmygoodness I love how nothing was too fast,and everyones taking their please update!one of the best stories iv read so far!
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
I haven't been on here in a really long time. I was considering passing up reading on this story again, but I'm glad I didn't. I love this story. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid. I had a creek running through my yard and I'd let my dogs off the chain and we'd all walk through the creek and the woods. I really hope you keep writing on this and haven't given up like other writers have since the show went on break. Unless your on break for next season. I hope to see more soon!
kuboz5 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I loveeeeeee that, I can't stand waitin' for new chapter! :)))
aedy chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
I really love this story so far and I hope you will write more soon!
Jaydix chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Oh oh oh!

I love this! I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
LauraFoxin chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Can I just say I love this fucking story? 'Casue I do. I fucking love it and I can't wait to read more.
Kristene chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I like this story please keep writing :):):)
Lexi chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
I am loving this story and I cannot even tell that English is not your first language! Please write more please!
Hannah chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
This is amazing! Please, keep writing!
fatalfang chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
awesome and you know it already :') love you 3
(I can haz more ? can't wait ! )
ICarryYourHeartInMyHeart chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
WRITE MORE PLEASE 3
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
Alright get to the good stuff man
Colorful-Pop chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
OOOH! Is this a Jackson X Isaac fic? If you've already answered before im sorry I just forgot then. But, yeah loved the chaptr.