Reviews for No Good Deed
BlueVanillaDetective chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like this story because it shows that Sherlock is not the emotionless robot he would have us believe.
ijustsigneduptofollow chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Aww. This was touching. Well done.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Really nice story. i loved seeing Sherlock so confused and emotional.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Another well done tale. I love your view of their friendship.
Pennie Laine chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was fantastic! It was really well written, hurt/comfort is my favorite thing, but it needs to be carefully balanced and I thought you did a spot on job with it. Also with Sherlock, there were so many lines of his that I adored. Texting Lestrade and telling him to "arrest these idiots" and that John reminds him of all the social graces that he's deleted. I loved the lines "You still have fever. Why did I bring you here if they're not going to make you better?"
and
"I find this turn of events completely unacceptable, John" after they put him on the ventilator
and
"You were very sick, John. You almost died. They put you on that machine. I was not pleased," because these lines are how Sherlock would show his concern and it is a beautiful thing to see it written out like you did here.
I loved that John, even as sick as he was, was able to deduce that the killer would be sick as well. I had so much empathy for John, the line about not wanting to do this again, I sort of teared up. I was hospitalized for food poisoning about 2 years ago. I actually thought that it was the end and I was going to die. I can't imagine what john was going through.
In short, I loved this story. I really feel for this story and how you wrote all the characters. I'm going right to your page to read more. Great job!
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
"Arrest these idiots." Yep. That's Sherlock alright. Do anything that he might even remotely consider harmful to John? They're going down. Or he will try to take them down at least.

"They put you on that machine. I was not pleased." Nope, He would be lost without his blogger. ;)
Abby chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is perhaps one of my all time favorite stories. I am in complete and utter shock that it doesn't have more reviews. The only thing I can think is that everyone is in such a hurry to read more that they keep blazing on without stopping to leave a few words, like I selfishly did a few hours ago when I read it.
First, I wanted to commend you on Annie. Great job with an original female character that I actually adored! It always makes me sad when nurses don't want to teach or explain why they're doing something. I'm a nurse, so don't get why there are nurses out there like that.
I loved Sherlock's dialogue in this. I was going though just loving everything that came out of her mouth. I limited myself to including just my two favorites, but it was hard.
and
"I find this turn of events completely unacceptable, John"
such classic Sherlock. Your characterizations are spot on. I'd also like to commend you for being able to write the careful balance that is hurt/comfort and make it feel genuine.
You made me have such empathy for John.
Really great job with these stories. I'm loving them!
JoyRose10 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
This was so much fun! I loved that Sherlock took his promise to Anabeth so seriously that he immediately acceded to Mycroft's "deal" of 3 cases in exchange for finding Simon a home. But it would have been almost as fun if Sherlock had responded with, "One case, it's only one child." Mycroft could have compromised with, "Two cases. You said find him a family, which means at least two people."

I did enjoy Sherlock's sweet concern for John as he fought that nasty typhoid. It's amazing the killer was more ill when they finally caught up with him!

Thank you for an enjoyable story!
Gracie Holmes chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love all your stories! You are such a good writer!
I also appreciate the medical accuracy. :)
Keep up the good work!
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Awesome :)
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awesome story!
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Wow...just wow. Brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this, this was amazing
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
This is great work.
KlutzyTallDwarf chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is one of my absolute favourite Sherlock fanfics, maybe even my favourite fanfic in general. I love sick! and injured! fics,especially when they have been as researched, detailed, and thorough as yours always are. I also think you've done a wonderful job portraying the complex relationship between Sherlock and John. Sherlock is protective and worried about his friend, but not to the point of OOCness, which is a problem I find in many other fics. So great work there! I have read all of your stories and you are one of my favourite authors. I can't wait to read waht you write next. Write more please!
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I enjoyed this quite thoroughly :) wonderful writing
Great job