Reviews for Even When the Memories Fade
TenMiles chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
I really liked this a lot. Very excellently written, an intriguing mystery with just the right amount of angst tossed in. You really had me hooked from the get-go and it was a very pleasant experience to see Dean go through this hardship, and seeming so vulnerable through it all. The only thing was the sex scene in the last chapter. although it's addition is much appreciated after all the teasing about Dean's memory-dreams about him and Sam being together, it felt kinda slapped onto the scene it was put in and very abrupt. But my complaint is really half-hearted because omg! So steamy! I kid you not! Either way, I liked the way this ended and I felt like the mystery of it was wrapped up really nicely.
Akira chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I don't know if I said it already because it's been a time since I read your fic, however, I really liked it :)
frostygossamer chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
Wonderful story. It's taken me this long to finish it only because I had to wait until I had free time to sit down and give it it's due, by just reading right through to the end. Loved the way the two separate povs eventually converged. And I also liked the way you didn't just have Dean remember everything overnight at the end. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Favouriting.
christinebleu chapter 2 . 7/25/2012
From reading these last couple chapters...I think this story is amazing! I agree with the other reviewers that this story needs to get some more recognition/readers. You're writing style is very descriptive and not choppy at all. It's a great idea to go back and forth between Sam's POV and Dean's POV. Great job! :)
Kasumi21 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
Just finished this story and spent most of my working day reading cause I could not stop. This is a very good fic and I enjoyed it so much. What a different take on Supernatural and still gives into my Wincest kink. lol.. It's very well written and the story flows very good, going from Sam's view to Dean's. I like how it sorta had a happy ending. That maybe one day.. Dean will remember but everything will be okay as long as Sammy is with him.

There were sometimes that I got frustrated with John, Sam and Dean but I guess that was how the story flowed.

Definitely a great story. Thanks so much for sharing it with us.
ObeyTheFluff chapter 7 . 7/19/2012
The hell why doesnt this ficc have any more reviews? it's wonderful!
I love the twist of plot and Dean having to remember everything everyday, so sad.
I also helps that the sex was good LOL XD
frostygossamer chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Gosh this is good. I love the inversion where Sam and John are looking for Dean. And Dean losing his memory and himself is so heartbreaking. You kept me up till 3am! Looking forward to reading on tomorrow.