Reviews for Table Scraps
GBTtown chapter 9 . 5/19/2018
Great beginning for a Harry McGonagall type story.
GBTtown chapter 6 . 5/19/2018
I like it! Too bad it didn't get into the Hogwarts years. We have had goblin raised Harry's, why not a knight of old Harry?
GBTtown chapter 3 . 5/19/2018
Love the Dob!
Arla Logan chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
These were all great honestly:-)
SeverlyLate chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Most hilarious read in a long tome.
Kudos!
Andrius chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
Best Dobby ever!
Echo chapter 8 . 9/12/2013
Bookses, Precious, Bookses
newyn chapter 9 . 8/30/2013
A straight line, the shortest distance between points. Every Harry Potter fanfic lover needs to be reminded now and then: the best solution to the disaster that is canon is the earliest and most straightforward possible intervention in the plot.

Removing Harry from the Dursleys on Day Two, chapter one, is simple, logical, realistic, and appealing. Instead of being shunned as too easy, this elegant formula should be embraced. Creative energy can then be better directed towards building up the AU from Day Three. Easier to build from near-scratch than to refashion what is monumentally FUBAR. Thank you for this well-written reminder.
Rosa Mundi chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Lovely. I wouldn't mind if there were more, but it stands quite nicely on its own regardless.
Cateagle chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Oh, this could mark the start of a very interesting story indeed. Particularly if Minerva stayed true to her friends and told Dumbledore he wasn't getting Harry back to 4 Privet Drive and turned in her resignation so that she could take care of him full time.
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Wouldn't it have been something to see Minerva finally stand up and do right for once, rather than just talking a good game? Bittersweet, but still a good read.
Zamia chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Always wondered at Minerva's acceptance of Dumbles leaving Harry there. Sweet.
Z
Gioia chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
HOLY COW. This was riveting. I've seen stories before with a similar premise, but this was the most powerful version I've ever seen. Dear Heavens above. The feeling in the pit of her stomach, the way her magic responded to the entire incident - I had goosebumps. This was absolutely splendid. I can't get over how you put us into McGonagall's head and heart so completely. I felt this - every step, every heartbeat - I felt it all.

Should you ever desire to turn this story into a full fic, I'll be there with bells on. And possibly with a halbard and broadsword, while wearing the tartan of Clan McGonagall. ;-)
Saskatcheran chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
haha, nice.
I like the blend
Rosa Mundi chapter 8 . 4/7/2013
Interesting, but I think I like that one best as a snippet.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »