Reviews for What The Future Brings
Chris Adair chapter 17 . 11/12
Nice story. Enjoyed everyone mostly getting along for a change:
A Reader chapter 4 . 10/19
I like your story now I know that you have stop writing but I wanted to give you advice for who ever adopts this story. While most things don't have to be changed one thing should the speed of halo ships at the speed they are capable of they would have already found the council races. So just changing it to fit in a combined universe would be nice I mean ftl speed. Also change up the weapons and defences of the council races because when you really think about it the numbers seem a little off.
BlackDoritos chapter 17 . 4/5
If you need someone to adopt this stories i am able to continue it for you.
evevee chapter 12 . 1/15
Incorrect, Spartan IV's were not exactly genetically matched to the augmentations. They are not as good as Spartan III's, let alone the II's.
evevee chapter 4 . 1/15
Infinity has 830 Point defense guns, not 50.
Difdi chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
"The pirate flagship wasn't destroyed, it was decimated."

Huh? That sentence makes no sense. Destroyed is ten times the damage that decimated is. Something that is decimated is still 90 percent intact.
Nate chapter 3 . 10/27/2014
Yet another fic with a dumbass human letting an Asari mind meld with them and not shooting the mind raping bitch. Ugh - no thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2014
This is a shit ass bullshit story. The grammar sucks, the plot sucks, the idea sucks and the humans won't be buddy-buddy with the covenant separatists so fast, the quarians aren't so trusting, the council isn't supposed to be 'shocked' at everything human related, the Batarian PIRATES don't have power to blow past a UNSC colony's defences, Lord fucking Hood isn't going to turn up in possible hostile territory for negotiations, it is impossible for the UNSC to recover so quickly after a war that killed 23 billion and left only 200 million humans alive (if you don't believe me, check halowikia and halopedia), the xenophobic UNSC aren't going to show possible future enemies EARTH - their fucking homeworld and Reach and the like, the UNSC aren't going to tell them that only humans can activate super advanced Forerunner artifacts (that just puts a large target on their citizens' heads as proved by the Batarians), and many more other stupidly glaring mistakes. I couldn't bring myself to read past chapter 7 of this 'story'(if it can even be called that) because it SUCKS more than you, you illiterate waste of good oxygen and contributor of global warming. Go take a dump and eat it. Its all you're good for.
Joe Bob chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Infinity's stats are wrong. It has 4 hyper macs (series 8) and some of the otha stuff is wrong. Search up UNSC Infinity on the Halo Nation Wiki
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
It could in fact take centuries for a Citadel ship to FTL to another cluster without a relay. And they wouldn't even make it due to the fuel costs of their FTL. The Relays only cover like 0.01 percent of the galaxy. Makes sense considering the Reapers wouldn't want the current cycle interfering too much with primitive life on the cusp of sapience. They probably move the Relays around every few cycles.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
bring in an Emperor class Titan at some point, you know Emperor Class titan from Warhammer 40k.
Neo-Devil chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
For the God Emperor!- Space Marine- Warhammer 40k.
NOAH chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
WHAT happens? I keep finding good fan fictions only for them to end!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
It was good until you made master chief a xenophobe it people like you that fuck things up when you mess with a characters traits and personality to much you make me want to use your vain as a twisty straw to suck out your liquefied organs you festering fungal fucking piece of shit im gonna kill your family in front of you as slowly die ok buddy love you HAHAHA...HEHEHE...HAAHHAAHAHAAHAHA!
William Zhang chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
To be honest you are one of the few that actually delivers this kind of fanfic. Your style is awesome, keep up the great work!