Reviews for What The Future Brings
It was good until you made master chief a xenophobe it people like you that fuck things up when you mess with a characters traits and personality to much you make me want to use your vain as a twisty straw to suck out your liquefied organs you festering fungal fucking piece of shit im gonna kill your family in front of you as slowly die ok buddy love you HAHAHA...HEHEHE...HAAHHAAHAHAAHAHA!
William Zhang chapter 14 . 3/6
To be honest you are one of the few that actually delivers this kind of fanfic. Your style is awesome, keep up the great work!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 15 . 11/2/2013
Well...
Not sure I agree with the overpowered reaper part. They really don't need it. (I actually cursed when I saw this)
There was no need for it. At least not in my opinion there wasn't.

Seriously.
Don't buff them up...
Give the reapers more ships if you have to but don't super power them. They were more than powerful enough in the ME series.
It took a fleet to bring one down.

If you must have them as overpowered as your making them then at least have the UNSC and USA dreadnoughts/super carriers be at the same power level.
(And the key ship to be more powerful)

ps...if you can let the reapers concentrate on the council races first for a change. Would be nice to have them ask for help for once and not bury their heads in the sand.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
I must admit I did not expect this end of the war.
It's much better than the glassing option though. Much better.
I always prefer to save those who are innocent.
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Finally at least one story which take scare care of the Bacteria...er...I mean Batarian's
Of course, While it would be nice not to harm the innocent (every race has some) I wouldn't shed too many tears if the Bat's homeworld were glassed...or maybe even turned into an asteroid field as a warnign to all other races.

Like Aria would say... "Don't fuck with me"
Spartan 262 chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Just a small mistake, if a super MAC fires a round at 12,000km a second, and light travels at about 300,000km a second, then the MAC round would be travelling at 4% the speed of c not 0.04%.
Reko-Luna chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I see an big error, salarians only rarly live for 40 years, in the first chapter, you said that mordin was on the suvey patrol so he has to be atleast 10 and this is about 30 years later so mordin should be dead by now
lmc9389 chapter 17 . 7/27/2013
The inifinity has 4 super macs
Howard Googer chapter 17 . 6/30/2013
dont leave great story
trninjakiller chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
ok i was fine for the primiative shield system given to the council but now mac and slipspace drives WHAT THE FUCK MAN
dk93 chapter 12 . 6/11/2013
how would did the council get the schematics without cortana knowing it? liked the histroy until now, but that council is getting slip space drives and halo macs is a huge minus :(
Points out typos chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
You misused their. Instead you should have used there. Also of there is a number under 100 spell out out 102 is in numbers. Ninety nine is not
KasumiCain chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Yes. If they steal UNSC, Covenant or Forerunner technology, crush them!

- K