Reviews for Not All Changes Are Visible
jacquelyn.oh chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
i loved this :) felt very true to the atmosphere after the battle.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
This is a beautiful, realistic story. It could have happened this way. And when you think of it, they are the only two who can possibly understand. Ron can't, he deserted them and nothing can/should wash that away.

Well done and Thanks

TGM
ridiculous129 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
beautiful
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Although it wasn't an obvious romantic fic, I still appreciated the subtlety of our favorite pairing in this one-shot. Harry has always needed someone to take care of him as well as just be with him, and Hermione had filled that role since day 1. I really don't know how JKR put Ginny together with Harry when Hermione has been the one for him for so long! Thanks for sharing your fic in which we get to see Harry's true partner in life! :-)
Litfreak89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
This is beautiful. Loved it.
apAidan chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
a quiet and very moving scene. catching their reactions to the horrors around them in the simple frame of finding a bit or normal and finding each other.

very well done

apAidan
NhaTrang chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Incredible sweet ... and *raw*. Heck of a fic.
Philosophize chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow. Just... Wow. What a story.
nathaliie chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Destineyrose18 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I really enjoyed this :) I love the Harry/Hermione dynamic, so this was great! Good job :)
Witherwings01 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Katesmom told me you were back (YAY!), and boy, are you back! That was supreme. I love how there was no dialog, only words unspoken. It was quintessentially H/Hr. Perfection.

Even better, I see there is a new multi-chapter Potter story from your pen awaiting me *flails*

Great to have you back,

Wings.
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was so much better than I expected it to be. I absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I really should review this tomorrow when my brain is not so fuzzy, but I just couldn't wait. Again, you have amazed me with your ability to write Harry and Hermione so perfectly. After all that had happened to them, they were so overdue for a melt-down.

I just loved this so much, and I'm so completely overjoyed every time I see your name in my email with another update. :o)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012