Reviews for Smasher's Rants
Sweey chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
lol awesome
Seldavia chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
*laughing* Poor Bowser. Everything he says is true...
constentien9000 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
now that was cruel you really need to stop doing that to the badguys you know.
falcored chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Funny and true at the same time. You should have made it a little longer, but it was still funny nevertheless. You should do Luigi or Mr. Game and Watch next. Update!
Little-Madman-of-my-house chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
fox next please
Formerly Chilltown chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Dude, this has to be one of the funniest Bowser fics I've read. I'm a HUGE Bowser fan and must say I feel the same way. E!
Neo Namco chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Hay, I am a big Smash Brothers fan, and I thought pars of this were quite funny. Especially the part about being beaten by a plumber.

OH, and when I tried to email you (and answer your questions to some questions you had in a review) the Mailer Demon returned it to me, what's up with that? So if you could, please email me!

And is that all the Smash Bros rants?
Eternal Smasher chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
That's so true...but the formula works. Why did you end this? It was cool.
Yoshia chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
...I'm a humor writer and thus a humor reader. This is one of the few fanfics of yours that is in the humor category. If you had a humorous Pokemon fic I'd gladly read it and review.

By the way, I don't like Pikachu. As I keep repeating, I adore Raichu and Pichu. So PikaDeaths are just another thing I use to add humor to my fics. Since you hate them so much, be happy that my remake of "Eight Links" will have no Pikachu deaths whatsoever.

Now for the actual review. This is really funny, especially since I agree with Bowser! Nintendo needs to come up with a new hobby for Bowser...

Maybe you should update this, since you did say, and I quote, "...join us next time." DO YOSHI NEXT! He's my favorite .

yoshi
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
A hilarity! I doubt you'll ever get back to this, but I'll ask you to update anyway!

- Selah!
synchronization chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
LOL! Poor Bowser. WE WANT MORE!
billybobfred chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
MORE OR ELSE! MOOOOOOOOOOO!
Starlet Faery chapter 1 . 11/7/2002
Poor Bowser, i feel your pain. If ir helps, I always like the lesser known characters (such as you). .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
I beat the game without losing a singal life... Well, Super Mario Advance 2 anyway, with Luigi, after having beaten Super Mario World while losing a lot of lives.

Ah, well, he should sue Nintendo. And do Marth for the next rant.
Topaz the real author chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
A masterpiece the author should be payed and given ummm chocolate and made ruler of earth. Yay I love this story