Reviews for In This Together
Donna chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was absolutely spectacular! Their little sit down talk at the end is exactly the kind of thing I love to see from this pairing.
Katmarajade chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
A great mission- I love how you show the differences between these two and how they deal with their work. It's fascinating to see Natasha's thoughts as situations unfold. And perfectly Clint as you show how upset he is over her decision to remain in character and take the hit, when the real Natasha would never have needed to. I love the line, "He was an almost-boy and she was the queen of death."

It was fun for me to try to decipher all your German phrases and the great threats. :) I speak a bit of German and it's always fun to read authentic German in a fic. (I'm assuming you're German because of this and a few random German words you've transposed into sentences on accident) Great work.
boothandbones4ever chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love your Blackhawk stories.
Office Romance chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was a very well written back story for Black Widow and Hawkeye.
discordchick chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This is quite good! Their interaction on the dance floor was hot and they really are the best partners :) I love to read about their relationship developing. Great job!
PercyJacksonTheAwesome chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I liked it. Showed the protective side of Clint, I believe.
Dark Goddess Of Shadows chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Love it! This is sooooo them!
Emma chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I love your story, hope you'll continue... Maybe on how their relationship developed into a romantic one... :) thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
...this was just as amazing as A Different Call and Killing Time. I'm really hoping for another amazing 'follow up' soon!
yolynnjones chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I'm left breathless...this story was absolutely amazing :)
mellbell12123 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I absolutely love this so much!