Reviews for Farmers Council Ball
Jane chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
Realy good!
SA-fan 2011 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
I have to admit you proved me wrong with this story!
You didn't destroy it! And you even succeeded to get rid off Harry, Sandra and Fiona, and still be able to keep the humour going, brilliant work!
And leave it to Harry, to have the last word even after death!
He is playing his sons off against each other once again, like he did so many countless times, while he still was alive, thinking why not use it on Stevie and Tess also!
But the four understand each other so well, that I am fully convinced no one will step on either toes! Nick and Tess will probably give their input and question if necessary on how things are going to work on Killarney, but I do not question, that Alex and Stevie are pretty much free to do, what ever they want, no matter who will have the first child!
I loved the proposal! So sweet and yet so simple!
Liv it up 124 chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
A fantastic end to a awesome story :) You have done a great job on this one so please write another Stevie/Alex fic!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Awww... I'm sad to see it end. But it was a good ride. well done sweetie. Not to mention harrys was very creative.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 7 . 7/25/2012
Yay harry is dead.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh thank heavens he's dead. He better be dead. I actually laughed when he died on the show. I was sooooo happy. LOL.
SA-fan 2011 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
It was Harry who started the fire, I am sure of it! His heart wouldn't beat rapidly, if he was in bed sleeping! And he is the only one, who has enough reasons to make him the perpetrator!

There are three good reasons, why he is behind it:
1. His anger and resentment toward his sons and their women has fastened and developed into pure hatred!
2. Killarney is falling apart, and if he is going to fall, they have to fall with him, and not have any chance that Killarney is going to be theirs after all!
3. He doesn't want them to find out, that he killed someone in the past!

If it was Fiona, she would have done it a long time ago! And Sandra isn't cross with Alex and Stevie! She can only be mad at Harry, as he was the one, who threw her off the property!

The only thing that bothers me, is the fact, that if the person, who is guilty of the arson was there while Alex was in the bathroom, was in fact Harry, he would never have made it back to Killarney so quickly! And how would he take the risk of getting caught, as he might not have died anyway? Or has he mixed the deadly combination of pills and alcohol and committed suicide?

I really hope nobody gets hurt in the fire; please let them all be allright!

And hopefully they can stop the fire before it makes too much damage! I bet the homestead of Drovers Run isn't the most safest building when it is on fire, because of it's history, and the wood inside and out!

They can't get rid off the fire with water, because of the gasoline. They need fire extinguishers!

I hope they can save the beautiful old building!

And the damage that will be there after the fire is out, I am sure the people in the district will help rebuild, since the people on Drovers Run are highly respected and well-liked in the Gungellan-area!

You didn't mention Riley living at Drovers, so I guess he is living at Wilgul!

Has Harry deliberately arsoned Killarney's homestead to?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
Die already you miserable sod. :)) I really like this one. Very good.
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Wow... I never thought if it like that. I wondered why stevie was so upset. Great chapter. :)).
SA-fan 2011 chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Well at least Alex isn't marrying Fiona!

And Dave is right, Alex need to get away from Killarney! Even if Harry changes his will! Nick will make sure that he and Alex are going to share the farm equally, just like Alex meant it, before Harry changed his will and made sure they would inherit the farm equally! Money doesn't make a person happy Alex, but friendship and love does!

There is one problem for Alex though: Wilgul isn't really a farm that is being worked on right now. And he can't work Wilgul himself, and he needs money and farm hands to help him. And I don't think the girls at Drovers can work two properties at the same time!

But if Fiona thinks she can blackmail Harry with an old photo and an assumption that it shows Harry, she should think again! Because if this gets out, she is not only going to destroy Killarney's reputation, she will also loose her chance of a wealthy future on Killarney!
Harry will probably be put in jail, and no one wants to make any business deals with Killarney in the future, even if Alex has to take over!
And it doesn't stop here! She is also going to destroy the Ryan family in itself.
Even if Harry isn't Alex real father, he is still Nick's dad. And Nick is married with Tess, who owns a big part of Drovers! So this can harm Drovers to! And to make it more clearly: Alex will never ever marry Fiona, if she makes this knowledge known for everyone and ruining the Ryan-famiily and their properties!
And even if she can use it as blackmail to marry Alex, that is still no guarantee that she will keep quiet!

Does Fiona even know, what real love actually feels like? I don't think she knows to be really happy. And she will never be happy here! Does she really want to live a life in missery?

And then there still is the fertility clinic letter that belongs to Fiona, but that Sandra has in her possesion!

I just hope that Sandra shows the letter to Harry and Alex first, before Harry decides to divorce her!
kepc chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
No Wilgul
SA-fan 2011 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
You mention that Dave and Alex (lived) live at Wilgul, but don't you mean Killarney's old homestead also known as the Killarney cottage?
SA-fan 2011 chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Well apparently you didn't take my advice.

But Jodi is right Alex has to grow a pair!

When Alex returns to Killarney he has to ask Fiona for evidence of a pregnancy, so he knows for certain that she is in fact really pregnant! And if she answers him, that she doesn't have any, then he has to tell her, that either he will go with her to the doctor, where she will have to make a blood test, so she can prove to him, that she is in fact pregnant. Or he will buy a pregnancy-test, and she can show him the result of that herself.
And if she doesn't have anything to hide, then there is nothing to worry about for her! Or is there in fact something to worry about for her, and she tries desperately to convince him not to make her do any of these things?
Besides she was drinking alcohol last night and she didn't say anything to him about her being pregnant, when she broke up with him!

How will Harry react, when he witnesses Fiona's desperate attempt not wanting to do any of these things?

And Alex has to tell Harry if Fiona does not do any of these things, and he doesn't accept that he and Fiona are over, that he is finished with Killarney and will no longer work for him or for the local Farmer's Council on behalf of Killarney. How will Harry react to that threat? And will Harry make Fiona prove to the both of them that she is pregnant?

And what are the Drovers-people up to?
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 3 . 7/23/2012
Argh! A happy ending... I see none. A bit full of snakes. Yeah i see them... Bloody harry. Bloody fiona. Bloody Sandra. Kill them all!
stevieLUVSAlex chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
And you say you can't do anger and rage... It was very harry to me. Poor stevie. Please give them a happy ending.