Reviews for In a Yellow Wood
I have not forgotten this fic. Update soon
girl, you really need to update this fic. its pure magic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Please update :(
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon
RogueSlayer93 chapter 3 . 9/1/2013
"Wait, what?!"

Can I just say I love alternate realities! The possibilities that are there for drama are endless! I haven't read "in progress" fanfics for a couple of years now, mostly preferring to stick to one shots or "completes", but I had to check this one out. While alternate reality fanfics can get confusing and ridicules you're managing to pull this off pretty well. The "Other Conner", "Other Abby", "Other Becker", etc... gets a bit tedious but there really isn't a much better way to do it and the story/writing is good enough that I don't mind.

I really hope you continue writing this but I know life can get in the way sometimes, so all I'll say is good job on what you've got here.
idril chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
Holy mother of divine shit! It ends here. I hope chapter 4 is almost ready. I am just amazed. What's wrong with other Abby and Connor? Are other Jess and Becker dating or not? What more changes occurred because of Lesters death? Will Emily be in this fic? What happened to Leek? Will this interaction create changes? Will we see Jenny? Will Claudia come into a conversation? Will other Danny find out about Ethan
idril chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I'm as excited as Connor. I have a million questions and I hope Other Connor gets to answer them on time. And I'm so curious now about the look Connor gave them
idril chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Hi. Alright well first of all, I'm one of those people who never reviews out of laziness, even when a story is gripping and brilliant. I read your "just pretend" story and was blown away. I called in sick at work just to finish it. It's was amazing, but laziness and eagerness to move on to the next chapter kept me from reviewing.

In this case though, I had to review. The amount of times I gasped out loud in my cubicle at work drew more than one coworkers attention. I'm so nervous about the fact that this is only three chapters long. I hope this is not it for this story, because its too good to keep at just 3 chapters.

As a ff writer I know what's its like to get stuck on an idea and try and find time to update, but I hope you update soon.

I agree with your AN about the Sarah Becker pairing. I never saw it. So I'm glad to see no triangle and at the same time I'm so fuking excited that Sarah and Cutter are alive. What happened to Jenny? Oh, and for future chapters, since at this point Sarah and Cutter and Danny don't have a double, I'm sure its ok to call them just by their name. And I'm so excited to see Other Connors reaction about him and Abby
i am irresponsible chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
"Wait, what?!"

My words exactly! Post more soon! This is really iinteresting and i like how you tied it all in, like Sarah and Cutter not dying, Lester dying. It was really interesting!
Living In A Glasshouse chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Okay, other Becker totaly creeps me out. If it was some other man it would be kinda sweet, but... it's just creepy! I mean, Becker's meant to be cool and though and stoic and not... an idiot. Ugh. I like other Jess, though. And I feel sorry for other Connor.
I really can't wait for the next chapter, cause even though your story turns out to be somehow creepy, I relaly love it!
Living In A Glasshouse chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Yay, seems like I was right, Connor and Abby aren't together... even though that's kinda sad.
I HAVE to know how it continues, I really love this story, even though I only read two chapters. :D
Living In A Glasshouse chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Quite a nice beginning, I really wonder what's up with that purple alternate-univers-anomaly and everyone's Other part.
May I guess that Becker and Jess are a couple in the other reality? And maybe Abby and Connor aren't? Because Connor seems to be his old geeky self that Abby didn't seem to like back then...
I'm looking forward to reading the next chapters!
ameliagianna chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Please update!
Chloe.661 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Brilliant

Keep writhing!
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
WHOA. *jaw drops* LIKE WHAT?! Lieutenant Parker?!

That was such a good chapter! I love how the Other Becker jokes, unlike the one we know. Now I can't even describe how intrigued I am, SO looking forward to the next chapter :D

(Normally I don't favorite a story until it's done, but this one will have to be an exception!)