Reviews for Pretty as a Purl
beazlerat chapter 5 . 5/23
Loved this.
Well.done.you chapter 5 . 3/6
Good job giving Natasha a domestic quality while still keeping her hardened outside in tact.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
I love this little series, so few people create good multi-chapter fluff
Kimberly T chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
I don't knit. I used to crochet for a little while, but only to try out a different creative medium; I made one lap-blanket for my dad and that was it.
So why do I like knitting stories like this one? :-) Go figure.
Cellobratelife chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
I really like the idea to this story. The Black Widow knits. Who knew? It's nice to see this other side to Nat; she's usually a cold and ruthless killer, or a sexy femme fatale. In this, you see that she has worries too. And she knits to deal with it. Totally regular, for a not so regular woman. Good job with this story.
AllThatGlistens chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
I really liked this. Very original concept, very sweet and thoughtful carry-through. Nice work.
1234dghgfj chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
Man I love this :3

The-one-who-is-plotting

K-H
human28 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Awww the Black Widow has a huge heart. Last chapter was perfect!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Really cool story! Cause every woman (or man) needs a hobby to keep from being so stressed. :)

Thanks for writing and posting!
theaterinspired chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
*slow clap growing into a standing ovation*
Great job. Unique, in character, and all over good. I give you props. Now, if you'll excuse me, i have a knitting project this story reminded me to go finish. :D
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Liked this.
adara-greenleaf chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
Perfect. So, so perfect. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!
adara-greenleaf chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Like a mommy hen protecting her chicks. I can't wait to read Stark! I bet she makes him a scarf. Awesome. This fic has me smiling like a mental patient!
adara-greenleaf chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
Awesome! I loved it! I don't understand, though. She should give Thor his blanket. He'd love it so much!
adara-greenleaf chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Aw, so lovely and cute and adorable, but not saccharine. While I like the Clint chapter better (because it's Clint and YES!) this was exceedingly awesome. Mittens. I love it!